FMEA: Failure, Modes, Effects, Analysis
What you'll learn
- How to build and deploy an FMEA tool effectively
- Failure, Modes, Effects, Analysis - the what, the how and the when
- How to reactively deploy this root cause analysis tool
- How to proactively deploy this root cause analysis tool
- You'll be able to identify what could wrong confidently, and put the right controls in place
- You'll be able to confidently identify controls, solutions and fixes to your biggest problems
- You will be able to use the FMEA as a LIVE document, continually fixing and improving your organization
- You will reduce complaints, concerns, turnover etc. from arising as errors will now be controlled
- How to use the knowledge gained from the FMEA to empower yourself and others to make more informed decisions
- You will save your organization extensive amounts of time and money by stopping errors in their tracks (or from occurring at all)
- None. We will work with you throughout the course
- No prior root cause analysis knowledge is required
- Course built to be open to all levels
- Reach out to me (email/LinkedIn) if you need an assistance
The FMEA (Failure, Modes, Effects, Analysis) tool is by far one of the best root cause analysis tools out there. As a tool, you can deploy this in both a reactive and proactive way. You can use it to identify what has gone wrong, why it has gone wrong and what potentially you could do to fix this for the longer term. Equally, if you are looking to build out a new process or reengineer and existing one and you want to know what COULD go wrong, the FMEA can do just this.
Therefore, this could will educate you on how to use this tool effectively in a range of scenarios. In this course, we will cover:
- The fundamentals of the FMEA (what the FMEA is, its purpose and importance etc.)
- What root cause analysis is.
- How and when you should use the tool.
- A breakdown of each section of the tool and how to deploy them.
- The overall process of how to build, deploy and implement the findings from an FMEA.
- Real life examples of how I have deployed FMEAs in multiple industries and businesses.
At the end of this course, you will be able to effectively deploy this fantastic tool in organisations large and small, in services and manufacturing, in your team and across your business.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone currently working for a company who wants to improve the business
- Anyone who owns a business / manages a department and wants to reduce errors and issues
- Anyone who wants to upskill in this field as root cause analysis is a skill HIGHLY in demand
- Anyone who wants to leave the course with full confidence in delivering this tool
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!