Flutter 1.2 with Firebase&Stripe Build shop app from scratch
What you'll learn
- This Flutter course a complete guide that helps in learning and building a fully functioning Flutter application with Firebase.
- Teaching how to write Clean-code and avoid Boilerplate code
- This course you how to make new designs and styles for your app
- Clear state management in a very detailed manner
- Introduce new widgets and how to use them correctly
- Write production-ready code following best practices and become a competent Flutter developer
- Basic knowledge in Flutter and Dart
Basic knowledge in programming to get started
Basic knowledge of Flutter
Concepts are explained clearly. You will always learn what you're building and why, and then how to do it.
How this course can be of help:
Gaining more knowledge in Flutter and Firebase with payment gateway
Learn how to make an online shopping application simply
What's in the course:
Complex UI has done simply
Clean code and avoid Boilerplate code
Styles for UI
State Management: setState, lifting state up via callbacks, global access, scoped access with Provider and ChangeNotifier
Forms, input handling, and validation
Managing and updating packages
Databases and Cloud Firestore
ListViews and multiple UI states
Dart Programming Language - Fundamentals and intermediate topics
How to understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps incrementally.
How to design, build, debug Flutter Android apps
How to get Flutter apps to communicate with a real-time database - Firestore
How to build robust apps with Flutter
Flutter Material Design
Flutter Row and Column
Flutter ListView Builder
Stripe payment gateway
approximately 15 hours of content and updated regally
Windows application development OR Mac application development
Access to a computer with an internet connection.
and you are ready for the journey
Love learning about applying cutting-edge algorithms to practical cases!
What Should I Expect After this Course?:
The ability to build a fully functional shopping application with a firebase
New information regarding Flutter
Note that the course builds on windows, so I didn't have a chance to cover the IOS configurations! But feel free to ask anything about it. I will be there to help.
Who this course is for:
- Flutter and Dart learning cravers
- Flutter beginners
- To all people who are interest in Flutter
- For people who want to make a complete app in Flutter
My name is Hadi, a Master's degree graduate in computer and communication engineering. I worked as a native mobile developer, then I learned Flutter years ago. I am willing to share my knowledge and experience with you.
Currently, I am working as an online instructor while focusing on Dart and Flutter to share more and more information with my students.
I am pursuing my knowledge with another master's degree in data science and artificial intelligence to expand my expertise in these domains