Create a Simple Landing Page with Flutter Web and Firebase
What you'll learn
- Build a Complete, Real World Website with Flutter Web and Firebase
- Learn Firebase Services such as Firebase Firestore, Firebase Authentication and Firebase Hosting
- Build a Landing Page to show off your other Social Media Links
- Become proficient in one of the fastest growing technologies
- Learn State Management with Providers, Proxy Providers and Stream Providers
- Learn Advance State Management with Change Notfier and Change Notifier Proxy Provider
- Learn Firebase Emulator Services such as Firestore Emulator
- A computer
- Confident level coding in any programming languages
- Have at least 10 GB of free space in your computer
- All software or programmes used in this course is free to download and install
- Internet, that connects your computer to the world wide web (WWW)
Have you discovered Flutter and enjoyed the experience creating fast and beautiful apps? However, you want to create a website but do not want to learn another web framework or language? Well, this course is for you, Flutter Web with Firebase.
Flutter is not only great at creating fast and beautiful apps, it is now venturing into websites and desktops. Therefore, Flutter would be an excellent framework where you code once and build anywhere.
In this course, you will learn how to (in no order):
Build a website from scratch using Flutter framework
Implement routing according to users input URLs
Use Firebase hosting to launch your website live in the internet
Implement Firebase authentication and enable routings for different users
Use Firestore in the Flutter Web app to do CRUD (create, read, update and delete) functions
Implement the provider package to expose data from the Firestore
Use advanced provider classes such as proxy provider and change notifier proxy provider, to interact with the Firestore
At the end of the course, you will have a full understanding of the basics implementation of web development in Flutter Web.
Don't just take my word for it, see what my past students had to say about my courses:
"First of all, hands off to the Instructor for making the course so lively and understandable. As a beginner, I didn't expect to understand the concept so well. Also, the assignments given have helped a lot to self-evaluate myself. Overall...a great experience!" - Ash
"Haris is covering stuff that you won't find in other Flutter courses. He does so in a funny, engaging way. Pretty advanced stuff but easy to understand. Amazing how much he knows about Flutter and how well he delivers it." - Willard Jansen
"I thought the course was great." - JW Truver
"Yes, the way you present the class is great. The examples that you use to compare real life situations with programming is the one which I found the most engaging. As a beginner, I was able to understand about programming concepts better than I imagined. Thank you for that!" - Aiswarya Deepak
"He's fast, funny, and straight to the point." - Jeffrey Heisler
Who this course is for:
- If you have mobile development in Flutter and want to expand your skills as a web developer
- If you are a traditional web developer, and you want to try creating a website in another way
I'm Haris, a developer (mainly coding in Flutter for 2 years) who wants to create entertaining coding tutorials. I have helped teach hundreds of students to learn code, from creating games using Unity, to create mobile apps using React Native, and teaching kids Scratch.
At the age of 22, I started to get serious in programming when I was going through a coding bootcamp. I realised that the lessons were hard to understand and boring. This gave me the motivation to make coding lessons entertaining, relatable and fun.
I research to find ways to explain hard concepts into simple and relatable examples.