Build UBER Clone App Using Flutter and Firebase (2020)
What you'll learn
- Learn to build complete android & iOS Uber Clone apps (driver and passenger) with Flutter and Firebase
- Learn to create, remove, update and delete records in Firebase Database
- Learn how to use Google Location and Map services in your Apps with Flutter
- Learn to find place address with location coordinates using Google Geocoding API
- Learn advanced state management concepts with the Provider Package
- Learn to create and design beautiful User Interfaces for android and iOS using Flutter
- Learn to initiate a phone call from your directly from your app
- Understand how to create Push Notification messages using Firebase (FCM)
- Basic knowledge of Flutter and Dart
- A computer either widows or mac with a RAM size upto 4GB
- Android Studio or Visual Code with Flutter SDK installed
Build an UBER Clone App Using Flutter and Firebase (2020)
This course is designed to be a complete reference guide to building a fully functional Uber clone app using flutter. Search no further for a complete learning pack. The course content is very robust and covers several advanced concepts and topics ranging from Firebase Database and Authentication to Notifications and so much more.
Why Is This Course Right for Me?
Absolutely Yes, the best way to gain a good understanding of advanced concepts in Flutter is by practicing with real-life examples that implement these advanced concepts in ways you will probably use them while building your own custom app. So you will learn to build and design beautiful real-life app from the ground up, we will teach you everything you need to know.
Flutter provides a very fast and easy way to build functional apps that could run on both Android and iOS. So save yourself a lot of time by learning advanced concepts by building a really real world ridesharing application.
Not Convinced Yet?
This course will groom you to build your own app ideas, this comes in handy if you want to launch your own app and build a company around it. Modern-day business run on automation which is made possible with apps, somehow in your business, you will need a great functional app; and one way to achieve this without blowing your budget is by having hands-on experience on building a real-world functional application. you will literarily get most of the advanced knowledge you need for a price of cake.
Secondly, having built a fully complete and functional Ridesharing application will be a very huge addition to your portfolio if you intend to get a high paying job. The job market these days are getting pretty competitive, you really need to show your worth. What's the best way to showcase your worth if not by showing real-world applications you built?
What Should I Expect After this Course?
Build a Complete Ride-Sharing on iOS and Android Using Flutter
Good understanding of Firebase Database
How to build a real-world application in a very structured and organized manner
Other Things to Learn Includes
Flutter UI and Design Basics
Flutter Advanced State management techniques
Firebase Database Development
Google Location services
Realtime Location Updates
Google Maps and Map styles
Calculating Distance and time difference between two points
Creating Local Notifications
Making Web Calls Using Rest API
Processing Task in Background (Thread & Async)
Loading and Displaying Data with Listview
Save Data Locally on your Device
Who this course is for:
- Those with basic knowledge of building apps with flutter
- People who want to take their Flutter knowledge to an advanced level
- Those who want to build real world application using flutter
Ufinix is a group of experts in the Tech industry with over 60 years of combined experience in building functional apps on Web and Mobile platforms for top companies with the passion of helping other discover their talents and careers within the tech industry.
Ufinix provides students with little or no programming knowledge a step by step guide to gaining good experience of how to build mobile and web app using videos, quizzes and practicals. The main goal is to equip them with the requisite skills to become highly paid professional developers.
The Value We Give:
After taking our courses, students will surely have the necessary knowledge they need to build their app ideas from scratch to finish and also build good portfolio to land a programming Job. This is possible because we provide a polished scheme for teaching our students which include videos and practical real life examples.
Our Target Students Include:
Individuals with no programming experience
Students who want to advance their existing programming
skillsEntrepreneurs that intend to build their own Tech Startup.
So enrol in a course and start learning today.