The Complete Flutter and Firebase Developer Course
What you'll learn
- Build a Beautiful Flutter App from scratch
- Dart Programming experience for other Frontend and Mobile projects
- Cloud Firestore Database integration for our Flutter App
- Firebase Authentication for our Flutter App
- Firebase Functions to safely handle changes to Cloud Firestore
- No Prior Knowledge is required! - Just get Excited about learning
- Access to a computer (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- A free Firebase account through Google (We'll walk you through making one!)
Flutter is Google's brand NEW mobile UI framework build to make developing beautiful and functional interfaces for both iOS and Android natively. Flutter Apps are written in a language called Dart, which is a simple client/server language that you'll learn along the way!
This course is designed specifically for people just starting out with Flutter and Mobile development who want to build a fully functioning, app that serves a real purpose. You'll learn how to tie your app into Firebase services in order to make it truly Serverless.
Some of the Firebase Services you'll learn along the way:
- Cloud Firestore - NoSQL Cloud Database
- Firebase Storage - Raw Cloud File storage
- Google Sign-in Authentication - Plus options to add sign-in for GitHub, Facebook, Email etc.
- Firebase Functions - Write a number of Cloud functions that our app with use to safely handle requests
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to kickstart a career or hobby developing apps
- Anyone who wants to build stunning cross-platform mobile apps
- Anyone who has worked with other UI frameworks and are looking to up-skill
- Anyone wanting to learn to code in a practical way
- Anyone looking to start Building Serverless applications
Creator of ALL things AWESOME!
Bachelor of Technology with a Major in Computer Systems and Networking, I've always had a strong desire to make amazing things with the technical skill I learn.
I've recently taken up developing Ethereum Smart contracts using the Solidity programming language and have deployed a number of small successful distributed applications (DApps).
When I'm not writing distributed and immutable code, I'm usually soldering electronics and writing code for some of my IoT home automation projects, and also working on Unity3D game development.
Broad-Spectrum Coder from Low to High
Bachelor / Master of Computer Science in Software Engineering; I have always had a strong interest in technology and computing, and coding has been my passion for the past fourteen years, being both challenging and rewarding.
I have been working on a diverse range of different software projects and I enjoy keeping up with time, constantly learning new programming languages, concepts, and techs.
Not only computer languages get me excited, but real ones too! I'm a linguistics enthusiast and enjoy everything related to aviation or space travel!