Flutter BLoC State Management  - From Scratch
What you'll learn
- Flutter BLoC from scratch by step-by-step explanations
- Make Amazing Tasks App [To Do App] Using Flutter BLoC State Management
- Also you learn: Add task, Delete Task, Mark as Done/Undone, Mark as Favourite/Unfavourite, Restore Task, Clear Bin Folder, Change Theme ( Dark and Light )
- Flutter Widgets such as: Drawer, PopupMenu, ExpansionPanel, BottomNavigationBar and so on...
- Beginning knowledge on Flutter and how it works
- Knowledge of the Dart programming language
This Full Course about Real Tasks App [To Do App] Using Flutter BLoC Pattern (v8.0) State Management And here you learn:
1) Add tasks - You can add a new task with its description and the task remains there even if you do hot-reload or hot-restart because of Hydrated BLoC.
2) Delete Task - You can Delete a Task and that task moves to Recycle Bin folder of the App.
3) Mark as Done/Undone - when you've done a task, it moved to Completed Tasks Tab or vice versa.
4) Mark as Favourite/Unfavourite - you can mark a task as a favorite and you can find that task in the Favorites Tab.
5) Restore Task - you can restore a task and that task re-appears in the Pending Tasks Tab.
6) Clear Bin Folder - There is a ''Clear All Tasks'' button in the Recycle Bin folder, it deletes all tasks and clears the Recycle Bin folder.
7) Change Theme (Dark and Light) - In the Drawer, there is a switch, by which you can change the App Theme into Dark and Light mode.
Flutter Widgets such as:
- Popup Menu
- Expansion Panel
- Bottom Navigation Bar
and many other Flutter widgets.
I hope you enjoy the course.
Who this course is for:
- Flutter Developer who wants to learn Flutter BLoC Pattern from scratch, step by step
- Developers who want to build apps with Flutter using BLoC State Management
Hi, my full name is Maftuna Zokirova and I am 23. I have completed a degree in software engineering, in Computer Science, Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent (Graduated 2021)
Recenlty I'm working as Flutter Developer. My ultimate goal is to share my Flutter knowledge with you and bring it to you in full.