Fluent English over the phone
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Communicate fluently and with confidence over the phone. Recognize and be able to use the suitable expressions. Use an acceptable tone of voice, know how to be polite. Thanks to the visual elements the rules are easy to memorize and easier to recall.
- A minimum of B1 (Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate) on the Common European Framework. A desire to communicate fluently and understand English conversations over the phone.
Do you have to handle phone calls with foreigners ? Is it difficult to understand them and express yourself the way you want to?
This course shows you how to
- make a phone call
- receive calls
- hold and transfer the calls, record a voice message, take and leave messages
- handle difficulties and end the call
- be polite in English
- greet and address people
It gives you alternatives to the spelling alphabets and presents the names and pronunciation of the special characters.
The course is built on 8 lessons. There are printable lists of the expressions and the spelling alphabet.
Also, you can check your understanding and communication with test questions.
Are you ready? Let’s get started. See you with the first episode.
- Anyone handling phone calls with foreigners in English. Anyone working at an international company as an assistant, a secretary or a customer service agent. Anyone planning to work abroad. Anyone planning to move abroad. Anyone having foreign friends. This course is not for beginners. Beginner students please avoid. This course is not for native speakers of English