Fluent English in a job interview
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course, students will be able to… - communicate fluently and with confidence in a job interview. - recognise and be able to use the suitable expressions - use an acceptable tone of voice, know how to be polite Thanks to the visual elements the rules are easy to memorise and easier to recall.
- A minimum of B1 (Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate) on the Common European Framework. A desire to communicate fluently and understand English conversations in a job interview.
Are you preparing for a job interview involving speaking English?
This course shows you how
- to start the job interview
- to greet and address people
- to introduce yourself and talk about your past experience
- to talk about your strengths and abilities
- to talk about your weaknesses and list your hard and soft skills
- to talk about your goals and salary
- to ask
- to use proper grammar during the job interview
- to be polite in English
It includes follow-up email templates, lots and lots of model answers, tips and tricks to use.
The course is built on 12 lessons.
Also, you can check your understanding and communication with 50 test questions.
Are you ready? Let’s get started. See you with the first episode.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for a job interview involving speaking English. This course is not for beginners. Beginner students please avoid. This course is not for native speakers of English
Hello my lovely students,
If you’re a visual type of person, like learning with fun, need help to memorize and understand English grammar and your time is also important then my courses are for you.
I live in England and have been teaching English Language for over 20 years with passion and care.
I have an ELT (English Language Teaching) degree and am also a TEFL English Teacher, TEFL Business English Teacher, TEFL Advanced Grammar Teacher and TEFL One-to-one teacher.
My courses are very visual with lots of graphics, memorizable situations and examples.
All my courses are subtitled and I also speak slowly and simply to help you understand everything.
Don’t forget that you can actually download the courses to your phone and watch the videos offline as well! Are you ready, let’s get started!