Fluent English in a job interview
- 35 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course, students will be able to… - communicate fluently and with confidence in a job interview. - recognise and be able to use the suitable expressions - use an acceptable tone of voice, know how to be polite Thanks to the visual elements the rules are easy to memorise and easier to recall.
- A minimum of B1 (Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate) on the Common European Framework. A desire to communicate fluently and understand English conversations in a job interview.
Are you preparing for a job interview involving speaking English?
This course shows you how
- to start the job interview
- to greet and address people
- to introduce yourself and talk about your past experience
- to talk about your strengths and abilities
- to talk about your weaknesses and list your hard and soft skills
- to talk about your goals and salary
- to ask
- to use proper grammar during the job interview
- to be polite in English
It includes follow-up email templates, lots and lots of model answers, tips and tricks to use.
The course is built on 12 lessons.
Also, you can check your understanding and communication with 50 test questions.
Are you ready? Let’s get started. See you with the first episode.
- Anyone preparing for a job interview involving speaking English. This course is not for beginners. Beginner students please avoid. This course is not for native speakers of English
What happens when you enter the office, meet the receptionist?
How to greet and address people
How to use titles: Mr. Mrs, Ms and Miss