Fluent Grammar for IELTS Speaking
What you'll learn
- Improve your English fluency
- Start to develop pronunciation like a native English speaker
- Learn how to phrase and chunk your IELTS Speaking answers
- Start to use correct grammar without thinking
- An intermediate level of English
- A willingness to improve through practice
Do you struggle with fluency when you speak English in the IELTS Speaking test?
If your speech is slowed down by hesitations as you struggle to find the right words, or spend too much time thinking of the correct grammar, then this course is for you!
Fluent Grammar for IELTS Speaking is a practical course created by me, Keith, a British, DELTA-qualified, English teacher and teacher trainer.
In this course, it’s like I am sitting in the room with you, guiding you to improve your fluency as you follow me to give answers to different questions from all 3 parts of the IELTS Speaking test.
This course is both fun and professional
In this course you will get,
Intense repetition practice
Modelling of correct phrasing
Questions from part 1, 2 and 3 of the IELTS Speaking test
Regular work on pronunciation (especially intonation)
Practice on 16 different aspects of grammar
Tips for different parts of the test
The course includes:
3 PDF workbooks for part 1, 2 and 3 of the test.
3.5 hours of video lessons
Some downloadable audio files for some units
All of this means you can study with me on video, or read and review with the PDF, or even listen and practice on the go with the audio files.
This course will help you speak more fluently, improve your intonation and build your confidence
In addition, regular practice will help you to start using the most important aspects of grammar automatically, without having to think too much.
Finally, as you move your focus away from words and towards chunks, and as you practice more, you will start to actually feel English and develop the kind of flexibility you need to get a band 7 or above on IELTS Speaking.
Who this course is for:
- IELTS students who need to improve their fluency in English
- Take this course is you also want to improve your pronunciation and fluent use of grammar.
- Take this course if you want a professional but fun approach to preparing IELTS Speaking
I have a CELTA, TESOL Dip and a Masters in Digital Education.
I have worked as an English teacher and teacher trainer for over 10 years in Spain, France, Italy and China.
I am now a dedicated online trainer and online course designer, with a focus on helping students prepare for the IELTS Speaking exam.