A beautiful flower box makes a great gift. Whether you want to make it for gifting purpose or you want to add this to your flower shop as an additional product, this course is great for you.
The Complete Guide to Flower Box Arrangement is a comprehensive course designed to guide absolute beginners to a level of creating professional quality flower boxes through easy-to-follow lectures and projects. This course is for anyone wanting to try arranging flowers for the first time, or to improve their skills in arranging flower boxes.
This course is intended for you to follow along step by step. You can also pause the video as needed. The course covers the follow topics:
- Walking through the steps of how to prepare the box and select flowers
- A downloadable Flower Cutting Guide (PDF) is available to help you select flowers of the right size
Tips and Basic Techniques:
- Explaining the techniques that will be used repeatedly in the rest of the course
- Each technique is corresponded with a lecture/project in the next section
7 Projects to Master Flower Box Arrangements:
- 7 step-by-step lectures, from beginner to more advanced levels
- Introducing incrementally more difficult techniques in each project
- Teaching you how to gradually create more sophisticated arrangements
- Mastering colors, compositions, patterns and arranging techniques
Arrangements for Special Occasions:
- Quick tips on how to create arrangements for holidays and special occasions
- Quick video tutorials as concise guides to find inspirations
- With the foundation we built in the previous sections, you'll be able to make special arrangements and come up with your own creative ideas
Each project is designed to be followed along step by step. At the same time, students are encouraged to come up with different approaches. You can make each project/lecture a weekend project by yourself, or invite friends to learn together. I'm happy to answer any questions through the Q&A feature on Udemy or on DelectableFlower's Facebook page. Your feedback is valuable. Please let me know what I can do to make this a five-star experience for you.