Floral Design: Flower Arrangements for Container Gardens
What you'll learn
- What it takes to create beautiful flower arrangements in container gardens
- How to bring your own creativity out to create flower arrangements that truly reflect who you are
- What to look for when buying flowers
- The best place to go when purchasing flowers
- Different types of containers and why this is important
- How to prep containers for planting
- Create dazzling flower displays for outside the home
- How to plan your container gardens
- What maintenance is required for sustaining container gardens
Floral design/flower arrangements in containers can take an average looking house and make it really come alive (literally, the flowers are alive!). With minimal time and effort - much less than creating entire beds and planting flowers in the ground - you can create dazzling flower displays in containers and make your property look professionally crafted. And well, it will be. You're going to be the professional!
Imagine with me. It's springtime. Everyone is looking forward to the warm weather. The birds chirping melodiously. The grass turning back to the vibrant green of summer. The trees and flowers showing off their beautiful blooms. And then there's your neighbors. Yes, you know the ones. Their yards seem perfectly manicured from Day 1 of Spring and you feel inadequate at making the outside of your home look just as stunning.
Sure, it's nice looking at your neighbor's yard. But you want to create that beauty around the exterior of your own home. You want to WOW your friends and family as they approach your dwelling. You want the satisfaction of cultivating your own strikingly impressive and charming array of flowers and foliage.
What's that, you say? You don't know anything about flowers? You don't know where to begin? I've got good news for you, my friend. This course is made to help! You can make just as breathtaking and eye catching flower arrangements in your own container garden and I'm going to show you how.
In this course, I will go over everything you need to know from purchasing flowers to planning and planting to maintaining the beauty of your containers all summer long.
This course is backed by a no risk 30 day money back guarantee.
I can't wait to see you inside!
To start your flower arrangement, container garden adventure click the Enroll Now button on the top right hand side of this page.
See you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who wish to learn how to bring out their fun and creativity and express themselves through magnificent flower displays
- Those with little time to take care of an in ground garden
- Those who would love to have a beautiful yard without all the extra effort (weeding, tilling, mulching, edging, weed whacking) that goes into an in ground garden
- Those who would love to bring a little extra whimsy and fun to their yard without the price tag of a professional landscaper
My name is Amanda. I have my Bachelor's Degree in Technology and Engineering Education Program. I have experience in energy, power and transportation technologies as well as graphic communications and bio-related technologies such as hydroponics and bio-diesel. I am adept in engineering and design concepts as well as electronics, wood and metal fabrication, robotics and CAD. I am also a Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert (CSWE). I have grounds keeping/landscaping experience and operate heavy machinery (backhoe and excavator) at a local golf course. I love the outdoors as well as cooking, baking, and learning survival techniques and skills. I also love to laugh and just have fun. I try to treat every experience like an adventure because life is a little more fun that way.