Flexible Dieting Mastery: Lose Weight Eating Food You Love
What you'll learn
- Understand basic nutrition and the science behind why flexible dieting works for long term weight loss
- Understand why most traditional diets fail and how you can break the lose/gain cycle once and for all
- Create your own custom nutrition plan based on your personal goals
- Adjust your plan no matter what life throws at you
- Discover how you can continue to lose weight under any circumstance ( traveling, on vacation, during the holidays, etc.)
- No prior nutritional knowledge is required, however the following items are recommended for program success:
- Measuring cups and spoons and/ or electronic food scale
- Basic kitchen cookware, utensils, and food storage containers
- Nutrition tracking software ( available for free for your desktop or smart phone)
- You'll also need a calculator, and of course food!
1). Would you like to lose 10, 25, 50, even 100 pounds while still enjoying your favorite treats (yes, even pizza and ice cream)?
2). Do you want to lose those extra inches from your belly, arms, hips and thigh while still enjoying dinners out, family events and vacations?
3). Are you tired of restrictive diets that leave you feeling deprived and with terrible cravings?
If you answered "yes" to at least one of those questions, then this course is for you!
Flexible Dieting ( aka "IIFYM") allows you to achieve your weight loss goals while still enjoying all of your favorite foods ( and life!). No food is off limits as long as you stay within your unique calorie and nutritional parameters. No gimmicks, no fads, no magic pills or powders. Just real science and real results!
Typical diets are super restrictive, extremely low calorie and leave you feeling hungry, deprived, and somewhat cranky!
Then what happens when you can't stick to the plan?
You give up, and gain the weight back and then some.
It's time to break the dieting cycle once and for all!
Flexible Dieting Mastery walks you through the process of creating your very own customized nutrition plan that fits your goals and busy lifestyle, THEN shows you how to adjust your plan no matter what life throws at you ( and of course how to incorporate your favorite treats on a weekly, even daily basis).
Upon successful completion of this course you'll be able to:
- Create your own customized nutrition and weekly meals plan
- Adjust your plan to include your favorite treats
- Continue to meet your goals when dining out, at parties, or while traveling
- Navigate the grocery store like a PRO
- Plan your weekly meals to set yourself up for success
- Determine whether a new diet craze is healthy or completely BOGUS!
- Explain the difference between IIFYM and other "traditional" diets
- Understand the important functions of the macronutrients in the human body
- Identify common "sneaky diet saboteurs"
Sign up and experience the most comprehensive flexible dieting course on the web!
Enroll now and start dropping pounds and inches today!
BONUS #1: Follow me on Periscope for real time instructor-student dialogue (@Jacquifit)
BONUS #2: Your lifetime access to this course includes all ongoing updates
BONUS #3: Gain free and discounted access to my courses and e-books
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for anyone that has 10-100+ pounds to lose, regardless of previous dieting experience
- This course is for you if you're tired of restrictive, unrealistic diets that don't work in "real life"
- Most importantly, this course is for those who are interested in losing weight once and for all ( while still having a life!)
- This course is NOT intended for anyone with a preexisting medical condition or those under the care of a medical doctor or dietician
- This course is not for those who are looking for a "quick fix." This program is not a "lose 30 pounds in 30 days" plan, a "detox," or a "cleanse". This program is designed to help the student make positive lifestyle changes for long term and sustainable results
Master trainer, nutrition coach and online business strategist Jacqui Short coaches business owners and entrepreneurs to navigate the crazy, ever-changing landscape of digital marketing while maintaining optimum health and well being. Her mission is to help her students build healthy bodies, fit businesses, and happy lives.
With over two decades of experience as an entrepreneur and coach, Jacqui has helped hundreds of clients from ages 8-80 lose weight, gain strength, and improve athletic performance. She's spent the last several years mastering the arts of digital marketing, sales funnels, and digital product development and is excited to share her knowledge with like minded entrepreneurs. Jacqui, aka 'Ms. FitBiz' has helped business owners from start ups to establish brands sieze the opportunity to promote, expand, and leverage their businesses online.
A lifelong fitness enthusiast and serial entrepreneur, Jacqui received her Bachelor's degree in Health and Exercise Science and her MBA in Business Management and strategy.
Jacqui offers her coaching and consulting services worldwide