CSS Flexbox in Depth 2022
What you'll learn
- All the CSS properties that are used for Flexbox
- How to build some common layouts using Flexbox
- How to build some advanced layouts using Flexbox
- Gain experience in designing a chat application using Flexbox
- Reasonable knowledge in CSS
- Reasonable knowledge in HTML
In this course you will go deep into understanding how Flexbox can help you design website layouts. We cover what Flexbox is and why we use it. We then step through Flex Containers and Flex Items and what CSS properties are available for both, and how we can configure them correctly. You will also be tested with a helpful quiz after each section.
Once gaining the academic knowledge, we ensure you gain some experience, by taking you through some real life examples. We start off with some simple layout problems that were once difficult to solve, but are now easier. Then after we look at some advanced layout problems.
We then wrap up your experience by working through building a complete chat application from start to end. This can be use to help you boost your portfolio.
In any case Flexbox in modern webpage design is very important to understand. Even when using modern UI framework. All important topics are covered here and this course will take you one step closer to be a web master ;).
Do not hesitate to ask questions during this course, we have a great community and the instructor always tries to respond to any questions as soon as posslble.
Who this course is for:
- Web designers or developers who are looking to advance their knowledge in building complex layouts using CSS
- Developers looking to improve their knowledge in CSS
- Any developer interested in getting a deep understanding of Flexbox
I love to teach and I also teach a lot on YouTube as well. I have videos available in the Angular / React and AWS spaces.