Flaticon: How to Find & Customize Icons for Free
What you'll learn
- Create a strong & consistent brand identity using icons
- Find hundreds of thousands of FREE icons online
- Customize the icons your find to match your brand colors
- No previous skills are required!
- All you need is a computer, a phone or a tablet to follow the course.
In this course we are going to talk about ICONS and how they became super important for any organization or business.
Icons are now everywhere: you will find them on your smartphone as the app icons, navigation icons and so forth; on almost every new website to present or illustrate a block of information visually, but also on print material like brochures, posters, product packaging etc.
So because it became a trend, we figured we would create a course about them so that you can learn where to find icons that work for your company and how to use them effectively to strengthen your brand.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs getting started with their project
- Businesses & organizations who want to improve their brand identity
- Anyone involved in visual marketing, logo creation & branding
- People in charge of website or document design
Working with entrepreneurs and businesses around the world for 8 years, I've developed a deep understanding of their needs and challenges. Today I want to contribute to the success of these entrepreneurs, changemakers and nonprofits by teaching them everything I know about digital marketing.
My personal goal for Udemy is to position all my courses as best-selling or highest rated.
(For me, it's all about the quality, my last course was about a year in the making! Just read my reviews)
I specialize in: teaching Canva, personal branding, social media marketing, visual marketing, video production, photography & storytelling.
I worked at Canva as "Head of Communities" for about two years, and now I focus on teaching design and AI tools on our YouTube channel and Facebook group to a global audience of 500k+ virtual assistants, freelancers, digital marketers and entrepreneurs.
→ Use the YouTube icon to explore my free tutorials!