FLAT ICON DESIGN IN POWERPOINT
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Design flat-design icons for various categories such as Business, Education, Medical and Food
- Save icons as vector files
- Windows PC
- Microsoft PowerPoint (2013 or above)
- An open mind and willingness to learn!
DESIGN FLAT ICONS IN < 10 MINUTES USING POWERPOINT - FOR PC USERS
DID YOU KNOW?
You can create beautiful flat design icons in Microsoft PowerPoint and not just boring slideshows! You don't need to be an artist or a designer to create custom icons.They can be created using simple shapes and colors. And if you have creativity by your side, you can use PowerPoint as your canvas to design icons - that gets your message across accurately.
NO EXPENSIVE SOFTWARE!
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
In this course, I’ll provide a step-by-step process to create customized icons using a combination of shapes & colors in PowerPoint. Right from choosing color themes, to merging shapes and exporting vector icons. It's all covered! This is a complete ‘hands-on’ course with various exercises and we promise you it’s going to be a lot of fun!
So, let’s dive in right away. We’ll see you on the other side!
- This Icon Design course is meant for non-designers who are not familiar with complex tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator and/or students who are looking for an easy way to design flat icons using Microsoft PowerPoint. No prior experience is needed.
By the end of this lecture, you'll be able to use"Shapes" and "Merge Shapes" options to create icons.
By the end of this lecture, you'll be able to identify the right colors for your icon design.