Most Wanted Flat Design Techniques in Adobe Illustrator
What you'll learn
- Create advanced flat design Desert Island
- Create flat design leaves
- Create flat design stem and coconuts
- Create flat design sun
- Create flat design clouds
- Create flat design sky
- Create flat design island and shadowing
- Create flat design sea and waves
- Create advanced flat design office space elements
- Create flat design window
- Create flat design picture
- Create flat design clock
- Create flat design folders
- Create flat design flowers
- Create flat design lamp
- Create flat design computer speakers
- Create flat design computer
- Create flat design coffee mug
- Create flat design hipster businessman
- Create flat design head
- Create flat design eyes
- Create flat design ears
- Create flat design eyebrows
- Create flat design teeth and mouth
- Create flat design beard
- Create flat design hairdo
- Create flat design torso
- Create flat design neck
- Create flat design vest
- Create flat design tie
- Create flat design sunglasses
- Learn opacity masks
- Create flat design suit
- Create flat design sweater
- You will need at least Adobe Illustrator CS2 installed
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is advised
Fantastic Course! This is what courses on Udemy should be! This course teaches you through hands on learning and doesn't bore you with technical details before you start. Dawid's enthusiasm and humor keep you interested throughout and in the end you have skills you can use for the rest of your design career. I found the flat design techniques particularly engaging and ended up with some beautiful designs. This course is a must have!
Have you ever googled flat design, looked at the fantastic flat design images and thought to yourself: Man, I wish I could do that…
Well, with my teaching method, you absolutely can.
This is what one of my students, Ioannis Tsiakos, had to say about one of my courses:
I learnt more in one hour watching this course, than i would have if I had spent days reading online tutorials. Super easy to follow and great examples/ cases that illustrate how illustrator works and how designers think (...). Recommended!
Flat design is the hottest trend in the design world right now and with this course you can get your piece of the flat design pie.
Take a look at just a bit of proven flat design skills you will find inside:
- This course is not a new content, but it’s all the smaller courses from the Most wanted flat design techniques series brought together. So inside you will find the desert island, office space and hipster businessman courses packed together. This should satisfy even the hungriest flat design wannabes.
- Experience the fun and straight to the point approach: feel your Illustrator and flat design skills grow immediately
- Step-by-step process: direct, well-paced and actionable techniques with no unwanted space in the tutorials
Join the group of the best designers out there and start creating your own, spectacular flat designs.
Quickly learn powerful and proven Illustrator techniques to jump from the beginner to the advanced level.
And don’t forget, that what you get is a
30-day money back guarantee
So the risk is really on me.
Enroll in the course and find out what it feels like to become a flat design superstar.
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- It’s for those who got the basics of Illustrator and want to upgrade their skills
- It’s for those who want to create projects in Illustrator in flat design theme
- It’s for those who have taken my basics course and are willing to learn more complex design techniques
- It's not for those who are expert Illustrator users
Designer, coder and educational entrepreneur.
Adobe Certified Expert in Illustrator whose courses were listed in the Udemy's TOP 10 best reviewed courses.
Creating online courses on design tools like Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, logo design, web design, graphic design freelancing, online teaching and digital marketing .
Teaching +100k students in 160 countries worldwide.
Owner of a graphic design studio.
Loves the freedom of creating courses and prides in his teaching method, which is straight to the point and with a smile.
His motto: Boring instructors are worse than boring topics!
His students value his courses for their conciseness, professionalism and actionable tips and techniques they can apply in their day-to-day design tasks and online education businesses.