Python Flask for Beginners - Urdu / Hindi
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Flask framework
- Render templates with Jinja2 template engine
- Handling authentication with Flask-Login package
- Encrypting plain text password with Flask-Bcrypt
- Working with forms with Flask WTForms
- Handling database queries with Flask-SQLAlchemy
- Deployment to Heroku
- Basic knowledge of Python is required
In this course we will learn how to work on Python's Flask framework. We will build an application in Flask from scratch.
We will build a blog application with CRUD (create, read, update and delete) functionalities with user authentication and database. We will use SQLite database for development and when we are ready to deploy our application on Heroku, we will switch to PostgreSQL database.
The course content is delivered in Urdu language so you must understand Urdu / Hindi language to take this course.
If you have basic knowledge of Python which is required for this course and wants to learn Flask framework then by the end of this course you will be able to build applications with Flask framework.
- Anyone who knows basics of Python and wants to learn Flask framework
- The course content is delivered in Urdu language so you must understand Urdu / Hindi language to take this course