Flappy Bird Clone - The Complete SFML C++ Game Course
What you'll learn
- Use C++ To Make A Game
- Create A Multi Device Game
- Create A Cross Platform Game
- Use The SFML framework To Make A Game
- Understand Game Logic
- Create An Extendable Game Engine
- Understand Flappy Bird Game Mechanics
- Understand How To Create An Adaptable Game Template
- C++ Programming
- Game Development (optional)
- Flappy Bird Game Logic (optional)
Learn how to make cross platform games using the immensely successful and addictive Flappy Bird as an example. A step by step process is used to show everything from project setup to essential game design technique
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
C++ Game Programming
Video Game Logic
SFML Game Programming
SFML is one of the easiest game frameworks in the world and will provide you with a solid foundation for your game development journey. The gaming industry is bigger than Hollywood and is constantly growing, start your journey now.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code and artwork is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 205,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only course that you will need!
Who this course is for:
- Suited for C++ Developers
- Suited for Budding Game Developers
- Fan of Flappy Bird
- Love Video Games & Relish The Prospect Of Making A Game
- Suited for Developers Looking To Learn SFML
I am CEO of Sonar Systems which is the world leader in educational material for the game engine Cocos2d-x, one of the best and most popular game engines in the world. With years of experience programming and running an online education platform (Sonar Learning) I can help and support new programming like you.
I am also a University Lecturer teaching a variety of topics in Games Programming from Games Design to OpenGL Shader Programming.
I am also a published author of games design and soon to be released Responsive Web Design. I have all the facets required to educate and inspire.