How to Trade Flag Chart Pattern in Price Action Trading
- The student should know basics of candlesticks.
- Normal concept of trends and consolidation are needed.
- Knowledge of Bounce Theory for Trade Management
The Flag is a trend continuation pattern that gives you the opportunity to enter the market in the middle of a trend. The course follows a systematic method on how to find these patterns and how to trade these patterns in various realistic market conditions. These are actually pretty simple and boring but are a proven efficient system!!
It is great for beginners looking for some guidance when venturing into price action trading and already having basic knowledge of Support And Resistance. There are lots of live discussion with different altercations and complexities which are discussed in depth.
Market psychology plays a major role as traders and investors remember the past and react to changing conditions to anticipate future market movement. This course deals and bifurcate the Flag Trading Pattern like no other course on the Internet.
In this course, We shall discuss the following stuff in this course:
The Basics of Flag Patterns
Psychology in the Flag Chart Patterns
Types of Flag Pattern
Bullish Flag Pattern
Bearish Flag Pattern
How to identify Bull or Bear Flag patterns
Classic Bull Flag Pattern
Classic Bear Flag Pattern
How to trade the Flag pattern
Step 1: Find the Flag Pattern
Step 2: Enter The Trade
Step 3: Place the Stop Loss
Step 4: Place the Target
Example Trades of Bear Flag Pattern
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Stock Market Traders
- Price Action Traders
- Intermediate Traders curious about price action trading
- People curious about proper trading setups of bullish flags and bearish flags
- People curious about proper trading setups on trend continuation
- 2 questionsBasics of Flag Pattern
- 05:12Prerequisite, Trend Analysis & Decision Making
- 1 questionTrend Analysis
Aloha, I'm Amit Ghosh, a web entrepreneur, and avid blogger. Bitten by the entrepreneurial bug, I got kicked out of college and ended up being a millionaire and running a digital media company named Aeron7 headquartered at Lithuania. When I’m off my laptop and smartphone I do appreciate slow food and good wine.