FL Studio - Music Production + Mixing Music -Complete Course
What you'll learn
- How to Navigate Around FL Studio
- How to Record and Edit Audio & MIDI using FL Studio
- How to Work Quickly and Efficiently in FL Studio
- How to Mix and Master your Music
- How to Create a Song from Scratch
- How to Create Beats in FL Studio
- Music Theory Essentials
- Songwriting + Lyric Writing tips
- How to use Synthesizers
- How to use Plugins in FL Studio
- How to use EQ & Compression Effectively
- Improve your General Music Production Skills
- FL Studio software (preferably FL Studio Producer or above)
- A Windows or Apple Computer
- Basic music theory skills are desirable, but not necessary
- Must be willing to Learn!
Have you always wanted to make music in FL Studio, but you don't know where to begin?
Opening up FL Studio can be quite intimidating. It can be hard to know how to get started!
That's why we've structured this course in a way that means anyone can start making music in FL Studio.
Start Producing Your Own Music in FL Studio
Learning how to use this DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it!
In this course you will develop a deep understanding of FL Studio - You will broaden your Music Production knowledge, learning the tools and processes used by professionals and bedroom producers worldwide.
What is this FL Studio Course all about?
In this course we'll look at:
• The Interface + Workflow of FL Studio
• How to Set up your Audio Interface and MIDI Device
• How to Record and Edit MIDI
• How to Record and Edit Audio
• How to Make Beats
• The FPC Drum Machine
• Various Synths such as: 'FLEX', '3x Osc' & 'Simsynth'
• FL Studio's unique plugin 'Edison'
• MIDI Processors such as the Arpeggiator
• How to use Compression
• Music Theory
• Songwriting and Lyrics
• Monitors, Headphones and Room Treatment
And Much More
What you'll learn in this FL Studio course will make you a better Music Producer.
Learn to love FL Studio and make professional quality music.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEST-SELLING MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTORS TOMAS GEORGE AND IAN ALEXANDER
What makes us qualified to teach you?
We are full-time Music Producers and Educators.
Tomas George has an MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He is also the creator of some of the world's most popular music production courses - with over 300,000 students.
Ian Alexander has an MA Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Production. He is a professional Audio and Mastering engineer, with years of experience using multiple DAWs.
Ian has several Best Selling Courses online specializing in Music and Audio production, with over 260,000 students worldwide.
Tomas and Ian have been creating Music Production Courses together since 2016, receiving thousands of 5-star reviews just like these:
This is the best production course I've done. It is very informative, detailed and extremely helpful. - Kumarcini P.
So well explained and easy to follow:) - Cesar S.
I have only just started the course but I have to say that the presentation and clarity is great! Would highly recommend! - Susan L
Very clear instruction, quick and to the point. - Paul D.
Easy, crystal clear, smoothly progressive learning experience. - Jorge S
Our Promise to You
If you have any questions about the content or Music Production in general, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
NOTE: This course is for FL Studio 20 + 21 Producer and above. Some of the features we discuss in this course may not be available for the most basic version of FL Studio (Fruity Loops).
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
Tomas and Ian.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Create Music
- Anyone who wants to learn FL Studio for fun or to take Music Production more seriously
- DJs who want to start producing their own music
- Songwriters and Musicians who want to record and build on their ideas
- Anyone who wants to Mix and Master their own music
- Those interested in improving their Music Production skills
- Anyone who may be interested in switching to FL Studio from another DAW
- Those who want to learn music theory and songwriting essentials
- Those with basic Music Production knowledge who want to deepen their knowledge of this software
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Synthesizers
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over fifteen years and I've got an MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy writing and producing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.
Since 2016, I've been creating online courses that over 300,000 students from around the world have taken.
My courses teach the skills to help you learn and improve at music and audio production.
Hi there, it's Ian Alexander. I'm a UK based Audio Engineer, with over a decade of experience. I have an MA Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Production. I work with Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, FL Studio and Studio One for Mixing and Mastering; and have extensive experience in recording bands and artists of various genres.
I'm also an Online Educator with 3 bestselling Music Production courses.
Founded by Tomas George and Christopher Carvalho Early 2018
DMM is an online community and academy aimed at teaching budding artists the world over how to get the best out of what they have at home.
Based in Leeds, UK. Digital Music Masters specialises in creating practical music production content and resources for producers, singers, songwriter, and audio engineers.