FL Studio Hardstyle Production - Gated Kick and tips/tricks
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to make Gated Hardstyle Kick
- You will learn how to use kicks for effects
- You will learn how to use automation clips
- You will learn how to make Vocal effects
- You need a DAW to follows that Tutorial, it's based on FL Studio, but you can use every DAW you like to use
- You should have a knowledge about hardstyle/rawstyle, how the Kick should sound in the end
- You don't need special knowledge about music or other stuff, you just need a basic knowledge about the DAW you use
- You don't need any payed Plugins to follow that tutorial
I recommend to have already a basic knowledge about FLStudio, or any other DAW you are going to use to follow my tutorial.
This tutorial is about making your own Gated Hardstyle kick and about work flow processes to improve your sound on a track.
You will learn two different techniques to make a gated Hardstyle kick.
You will learn how to use automation clips to improve the sound of Pads/Plucks/Pianos.
You will learn how to make own samples to build up parts for your track.
You will learn how to use effects on Kicks/Vocals.
- Producers who don't know hot to make a Gated kick
- People who want's to create kicks for Hard Dance Music