FL Studio Hardstyle Production - Euphoric Hardstyle
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create your own Hardstyle track
- Create Automation Clips to controll parts of your Track
- Building the structure of a track
- How to fill up the track
- How to make leads with Sylenth1
- How to make plucks with Sylenth1
- How to make chords with Sylenth1
- How to make leads with Dune2
- How to use Samples to fill intros/buildups/dropps
- How to make reversed/reverb effects to introduce sounds or parts of a track
- How to use FL stock plugins (equalizer, limiter, compressor) to improve your sound
- A basic knowledge about FL-Studio
- You need Sylenth1, atleast the Demo (Serum/Massive/Dune2 possible aswell, added presets for it, but tutorial is based on Sylenth1)
- Nexus Basic Pack(If you dont have it,its fine, I added an alternate way for it)
I recommend to have already a basic knowledge about FLStudio, or any other DAW you are going to use to follow my tutorial.
I won't focus on melody or music theory parts. This Tutorial is about sounddesign, layering leads, building up a structure of track, mixing leads and sounds together, using FL-Stock- or free-plugins to let your leads sound better.
I am making the tutorial track from scratch. I just prepared the melody, chords and baseline
You will learn how to build up a track out of a melody. Started at the Intro and ending up into a climax.
You will see how I configure the Sylenth1 Presets and Dune2 to get that a filled leaddesign.
You will get a Sample Pack filled with Claps, snares, uplifters, downlifters, fillers, atmosphere stuff and many more.
You will get a full pitched Hardstyle Kick.
- Producers who still struggles at building up a track
- Producers who wants to improve their workflow
- Producers who wants to produce Hard Dance Music - Based on melodic/euphoric Hardstyle
- Producers who wants to improve their knowledge about Synth and Leaddesign