FL Studio Beginners Course [Learn FL Studio 20 Basics]
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of FL Studio and fundamentals
- How to Produce Music on a Computer
- How to create a beat from scratch in FL Studio
- Learn the main windows and powerful keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow.
- Get the best performance out of FL Studio (ASIO Drivers, and other settings)
- How to add and use third-party sounds into FL Studio 20
- How to use FL Studio's Step Sequencer
- How to use the FL Studio Mixer (signal flow and audio signal routing)
- Learn the absolute best way to use FL Studio 20 in this course.
- Edit MIDI notes and quantize for easy editing
- Arrange and structure a song and tips to speed up your song building process
- No prior knowledge of music production is required. This course teaches you FL Studio and music production from the beginning.
- Must have the trial (free to download from Image-Line's website) or full version of FL Studio
- Do not need to know any music theory. Everything is explained from a beginner's perspective.
If you're looking for a course to teach you THE RIGHT WAY on how to use FL Studio, you've finally found it!
This is THE COURSE to take in regards to FL Studio Beginner Courses!
Hey! - I'm GratuiTous. I've been producing music for over 10 years, and have released over 150+ tutorials on YouTube about FL Studio and music production. (I've also released 16 premium FL Studio music courses!)
After teaching 13,000 students here on Udemy, and receiving AMAZING reviews, I am a very well-trusted source in regards to teaching FL Studio!
I have been actively involved in this music industry by writing TONS of audio articles, creating many videos, and answering thousands of students questions over the years.
Here's your opportunity to learn FL Studio with BEST PRACTICES!
Some of the most popular feedback I receive from students is that:
"My courses are so easy to understand. I'm able to break down complex topics to simple terminology!"
Are you ready to learn with a PRO?! (I've worked with a GRAMMY-Nominated artist!)
In this FL Studio Beginner Music Production Course we will be covering everything necessary to make high-quality beats and get you up-and-running as a producer.
I reveal TONS of shortcuts to speed you up and make editing MIDI notes, creating patterns, arranging your song, and mixing your music WAY FASTER!
So here's what we cover:
How use FL Studio, and how music production works in general (all DAWs are very similar - a DAW is your music program: Digital Audio Workstation.)
Setting Up FL Studio to get the BEST PERFORMANCE out of the software and your computer!
Getting the absolute BEST EXPORT SETTINGS out of FL Studio when exporting a .WAV or .MP3 to release to the world. (Or online distribution like Spotify, iTunes, etc!)
Learning an amazing workflow with the Step Sequencer, Playlist, Piano Roll, and Mixer (and secrets to set them up to be efficient)
Discovering the difference between Sounds vs. VSTs and why to NEVER buy construction kits.
How to organize your plugins with the plugin database and protect yourself from FL Studio updates overwriting your organization!
How to PROPERLY BACKUP your songs in FL Studio to keep your music safe for the long-term!
Setting up snaps within the FL Browser to keep your beatmaking workflow super minimal and organized!
Creating an FL Studio Template to speed up your productions every time you begin making a beat!
How to build a beat from the beginning to the end (step-by-step you see how I compose a beat with MIDI notes, editing, and a quick arrangement.)
How to record yourself with a microphone, or use Edison to record sound effects inside of FL Studio within the mixer.
Using automation clips to give your music life and control various parameters while your music plays such as filters (EQ), volume, panning, or various other types of parameters you can automate!
You'll also learn the best ways to copy and paste all throughout FL Studio. This VERY important information to know as it will speed up your beat creation!
We cover A LOT in this beginner music production course based on FL Studio 20.
Even though this course is for brand-new producers wanting to learn music production, intermediate producers will greatly value from this course as it will be a confirmation to clarify if what they are doing is correct, or they will discover shortcuts to complete certain tasks even faster.
I've been producing music for MANY years now, have worked with a GRAMMY-Nominated artist, and love teaching.
Enroll into this FL Studio Beginner Music Course and learn to create high-quality beats today!
Who this course is for:
- Brand-new students wanting to learn FL Studio and get up and running
- For producers who already have a little bit of a knowledge, but want to solidify the basics. (This course teaches you the right way.)
- Producers who want to learn how to create a beat from beginning to end.
GratuiTous (Riley Weller) is an artist and producer for the name of Jesus. He is an author, educator, and podcast host of 'Music Production Made Simple'.
He has been using FL Studio since 2009, leading him to work with a GRAMMY-Nominated Artist!
He has tons of FL Studio Books and FL Studio Courses for how to use FL Studio. His learning materials have proven results from previous students who have successfully learned the software to make beats.
His students tell him that his approach to explaining topics is extremely easy to understand.
Feel free to reach out to GratuiTous with any questions you have about FL Studio.