Fix Your Finances: Four Ways to Change Spending Behavior
What you'll learn
- Create and maintain a monthly household budget
- Execute a plan to pay off all debt
- Save money consistently
- Isolate and eliminate poor spending habits
- A printed copy of your last checking account statement
- A printed copy of your last credit card account statement
- Access to your retirement fund balance
- A calculator
Want to fix your financial life? Of course, you do. No one wants a broken money life, yet a lot of us stay stuck in one place for way too long because we are lacking one major skill... action. Yep, ACTION is a learned financial skill. Through this 40-minute course, you and I will work together to create an action plan to fix your financial life. We'll focus on spending. Spending is what causes debt, it's what causes cash flow problems, and it's what prevents you from preparing for the future. When you fix your poor spending habits the rest of your financial life will come together. In this course, you'll learn how to cut spending and save money, create a plan for paying off debt, and understand the value of knowing your net worth. Are you ready? Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any teen or adult with any income range
- This course is for those who feel financially stuck and need a kickstart
Peter Dunn a.k.a. Pete the Planner® is an award-winning comedian and an award-winning financial mind. He's a USA TODAY columnist and the author of ten books, six of which were featured in a nationwide launch at Barnes & Nobles stores in January of 2015. He is the host of the popular radio show The Pete the Planner Show on 93 WIBC FM and is a columnist for the Indy Star. Pete has appeared regularly on CNN Headline News, Fox News, Fox Business as well as numerous nationally syndicated radio programs. In 2012, Cision named Pete the fourth most influential financial broadcaster in the nation.
You might find Pete carrying a man purse. The truth hurts.