Fixed Income Securities made easy for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Understand what are Primary and Secondary Markets
- Learn the difference between Capital Markets and Money Markets
- Know various characteristics of a Bond or any debt instrument
- Understand various coupon types that are applicable on a debt instrument.
- Learn different ways an Issuer can call a Bond or any debt instrument
- Know the parties that are involved in Bond Issuance
- Understand what are Domestic, Foreign, Global and Eurobonds
- What is the difference between a Private and a Public Issuance
- All you need is an understanding of basic english and willingness to learn!
Learning Fixed Income and Bond Market has a lot of benefits for you as an individual.
This course is for beginners and individuals who show interest in learning and improving their knowledge in the fundamentals of fixed-income instruments and bond market. This course will help you explore the features and structures of the fixed income instruments and different markets regions. If you are interested in building your fundamentals in the Fixed Income World, this course is just for you!
The course is accessible to everybody. I strongly encourage you to take this course if you are a beginner in the world of fixed-income securities. The course is crafted to start from the basics of Fixed Income, so that it becomes easy for you to follow and advance to the next levels.
This course will definitely teach you a lot of new concepts and make you smart in Fixed Income Basics. I have not dragged any topic so that your focus always stays on the course. No difficult jargons have been used, in-fact a simpler language has been used for you to understand each of the topic thoroughly and retain the all knowledge you get from the course.
Additionally, if you are looking for a beginner role as a Bond Analyst who needs to have a background in Fixed Income Terms and Conditions, this course is perfect for you!
So, let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners who are looking to learn Fixed Income Basics. The course is made on point and crafted to complete, hence the videos are short so that it help you to follow the topics and complete the course.
Hi! I'm Abdul Aleem. I have a MBA degree in International Finance from Cardiff Business School. I work for a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider company and have extensive experience in the field of Financial Markets. I have 8 years of corporate experience and I'm passionate about teaching different concepts to students who are eager to learn.