Fix your posture and ease neck and back ache
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Pilates exercises
- Beginner exercises
- exercises for better posture
- exercises for back pain
- Manage poor posture
- Participants must feel physically well and healthy
Are you noticing more and more tenderness and pain in your neck and shoulders. Spending more and more time leant forward? Wether due to our work, hobbies or lifestyle rounded shoulders and forward head syndrome is effecting us all. Causing side effects such as aches and pains, headaches, poor sleep quality, low mood, restricted breathing and limited mobility.
I created this course to help you reverse this postural imbalance, strengthen muscles that have become weakened over time and release tension held in the shoulders and upper back area. Helping you to stand taller, move more freely and relieve any stress carried in your shoulders.
I designed this course for all levels, ages and abilities in mind. So no matter what your level, my easy to follow videos can be done by a complete beginner to a fitness fanatic.
This course can help you if you suffer from the following:
Forward head syndrome
Mild lower back pain
Aches and tension in the neck and shoulders
Weak core strength
Lack of mobility and flexibility in the spine and upper body
Poor sleep quality
- Beginner pilates students
- People who suffer from neck and shoulder tension
- People with poor posture and slouch forward (known as Kyphosis)
- People who suffer with tension headaches and low mood
- People with weak core strength
- People who suffer with mild lower back pain
Watch this short introduction video explaining the course and any equipment you may need.