Fix Your Golf Slice Forever!
What you'll learn
- Possess a clear understanding of technical jargon and basic cause and effect.
- Understand how grip and posture determine seventy percent of results
- Consistently hit straighter, longer drives.
- Start playing with confidence off the tee.
- Learn the keys to effective practice.
- Discover the keys to build your unique swing.
- Save strokes, money and have fun impressing your partners.
- A knowledge of swing fundamentals is an asset but not required.
- Willingness to start with the fundamentals.
- Patience to master the essential elements one step at a time.
- A basic knowledge of golf swing technique is a valuable asset.
How to Fix Your Golf Slice! is a step-by-step method for eliminating the most embarrassing shot in golf.
This thirty-minute program will help you:
Fix a chronic slice
Simplify technical golf jargon.
Overcome common misconceptions.
Gain 10-20 yards off the tee.
Play with confidence.
Impress your playing partners.
The first key to a consistent golf game is long, straight Drives. The ability to hit accurate tee shots affects all parts of the game.
This program is divided into four distinct sections:
Part One illustrates the three essential elements found in every effective grip. Cut through confusing technical jargon and discover how the grip affects the flight of the ball.
Part Two reveals the keys to a consistent address position with every club. Maintaining a constant spine angle is the second key to a consistent golf swing. You will learn a simple three-step system to create a stable spine angle with every club.
Part Three clarifies common technical vernacular (like outside-in and over-the-top) that create mental roadblocks for the once-a-week golfer. Ninety percent of golf instruction focuses on effects instead of causes. This pattern creates an endless cycle of trying to "fix" your swing.
The first step to hitting more fairways is a clear understanding of cause and effect.
Part Four is a Review and case study.
Meet Randy, a "real" student who learned how to conquer a wicked slice. If he can do it, so can you.
Are you ready to join the elite ten percent of golfers who shoot in the eighties?
Grab your Driver and let's get started!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. You are backed by Udemy's 30 refund policy. No Sweat.
Who this course is for:
- Golfers struggling to fix a recurring slice.
- Golfers who play regularly but struggle to break 90.
- Once a week golfers with a basic knowledge of swing mechanics.
- Golfers who struggle to transfer their practice results to the golf course.
- Golfers who invest in lessons but only see marginal improvement.
- Golfers frustrated by swing advice offered by friends.
- Any golfer who wants to score in the eighties consistently.
Multiple award-winning Producer/Director Rick Davis, has been working in the television broadcast industry for over 30 years. Although Rick works primarily in the sports genre, he has also garnered attention for his documentary work and efforts with charitable organizations.
He has produced and/or directed at numerous international sporting events including the Olympics, Pan American Games, FIFA World Cup soccer and several other world championships.
He has been a key contributor to the early development of 3 national television sports networks. His services and mentor-ship have helped fledgling industry people to grow and understand the challenges of this dynamic industry.
Rick has a strong passion to teach and help others learn. He believes constant learning should be a way of life to keep us all moving forward.
In partnership with Dave Johnston, Rick has produced two Udemy golf programs. Ultimate Golf: Your Perfect Golf Swing and Beyond is the highest rated Golf program on Udemy while Fix Your Golf Slice is a step-by-step system for eliminating the most embarrassing shot in golf for thousands of once-a-week golfers.
Twenty-five-year, Class A member of the Canadian Professional Golfers' Association. Thirty-four years as Director of Golf Instruction at Bloomington Downs Golf Club in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Developed golf programs for Seneca College (C.E.D.), The Y.W.C.A and the Township of Aurora.
Taught over eleven-thousand students. Focus on simple instructions to help the "average" golfer develop a consistent golf swing.
Reader's Favorite Award-Winning Author (Just Hit The Damn Ball! four-book series).
Co-creator (with producer Rick Davis) with one of the highest-rated golf instruction programs on Udemy, Ultimate Golf: A Simple Guide to A Consistent Golf Swing and Fix Your Golf Slice!