Five Ways To Focus- a self-led coaching programme
What you'll learn
- Explore new ways to develop a different perspective on things.
- Adapt your thinking so you can create the life you want to live.
- Assess yourself so you can discover the way you want to be
- Prioritise what’s really important to you so you can deal with distractions and focus on what matters
- Facilitate the changes you need to make in your life that will make a real difference to you
- Be open to exploring your personal situation
- Be prepared to create new perspective
- Be ready to consider making changes
- Be able to reflect and generate new insights
In this unique self-led coaching programme you will have the opportunity to take stock, discover what matters, and have a renewed focus.
Whether you are looking to make a significant change in your life or if you just need to see how things are going and what could be better, then this programme is for you.
When you know what to focus on, you can learn how to minimise the distractions, and have attention on the things that will make a real difference.
Finding ways to focus gives you the opportunity to develop a new perspective, by drawing attention to those things that have eluded you until now or have been in your blind spot.
Once you know what you are drawn to, and why, you can start to create the life you are intentional about living, then you can plan the actions that align to your true purpose and that generate the rewards you seek.
As an experienced executive coach and trainer, I have worked with hundreds of people to help them understand what matters to them and helped them see how to be their best selves.
This course will help you discover the way you want to be, and how to be your best self more of the time.
The visual prompts will help you think carefully about planning for and actually making the changes that will make a real difference to you.
The questions that I will ask you throughout this programme will tap into your innermost thinking, and help you plan to move forwards in the areas of your life that need more focus and positive attention.
Your unique insights will help you be your best self more of the time, and start living your best life.
So I hope you enjoy the programme and the results it will bring for you.
PLEASE NOTE this programme takes a coaching approach and does not constitute advice. If you are experiencing emotional distress or mental disturbance please seek professional medical help.
Who this course is for:
- People who are feeling overwhelmed
- People who are stuck and frustrated with their personal situation
- People who are having difficulty dealing with distraction
- People who want to know how to prioritise what really matters
- People who want to start living their best life
A qualified, Executive Coach, author of 'Five Ways to Focus', and experienced trainer who looks to bring out the best in people to help them get things on the up! With a background in behavioural change and a Masters Degree in Leadership, Julia has worked with all kinds of people to unlock their purpose, passion and potential. Julia has trained over a 1000 leaders and coached people to success. Her work is award-winning for coaching and employee engagement.
Julia takes a positive approach on purpose! Her books, courses and coaching get great results and help people be their best selves. She believes that people have innate resources for personal improvement and with coaching they can generate self-awareness and insight to gain new perspective, ready to take practical actions to get things going well.