Five Minute Korean for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Express yourself in Korean effectively
- The Korean Alphabet - Hangul
- Learn to use new Korean vocabulary easily with more confidence
- Understand Korean grammar minus the jargon
- Have a passion for learning Korean!
Introducing Five Minute Korean!
The most effective Korean language learning experience for beginners in Korean who want to learn Korean but don't know where to start. Follow the curriculum for five minutes every day and you'll be on your way to mastering the basics!
After completing the course, you will be able to:
Understand Korean dramas and TV shows better
Introduce yourself in Korean
Have a basic Korean conversation
Read and understand basic Korean
Ask questions, give commands, talk about your daily life, count, and make longer sentences
Gain confidence in making sentences in Korean
The advantages that separate Five Minute Korean from its competition:
No more learning textbook Korean that no one uses! Five Minute Korean teaches the "요" form, which is the most natural way of speaking the language.
Forget all the confusing grammar jargon. Five Minute Korean simplifies the way you learn the language.
This course is designed for the majority of language learners who rely on visual cues such as pictures.
Five Minute Korean takes only five minutes out of your busy schedule. It is perfect for people who want effective learning with fast and proven results.
Learn survival Korean words which will come in handy when you visit or live in Korea.
Have fun learning!
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for basic Korean learners with a busy schedule who would love a dose of the Korean language every day. Learning a language should not be intimidating. With a little bit of practice daily, you will master the Korean language and join the thousands of people who are embracing Korean pop culture better thanks to a stronger understanding of the language.
My name is Olivia and I was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea. I enjoy talking about Korean pop culture and making Korean food. I am an experienced Korean language instructor with more than 3,000 hours under my belt. I speak English and Korean fluently and have been helping many Korean learners improve their Korean language skills for the past five years.