The Fitness Quiz
- There are no prerequisites.
So you think you know fitness, eh?
Take this fitness quiz and find out.
Twenty True-False Statements.
Twenty answers with handouts.
How much of what you know about fitness is true? How much of what you know about fitness is myth?
If you are interested in starting a fitness program, this course will separate the myths from the facts. You will be able to start on the right foot.
If you are already on a fitness program, you will find out if you are wasting your time or doing yourself some good.
It will take only a few minutes.
This knowledge may save you oodles of wasted efforts and expenses.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in fitness.
- If you are interested in starting a fitness program, this course will separate the myths from the facts. You will be able to start properly.
- If you are already on a fitness program, you will find out if you are wasting your time or doing yourself some good.
- 06:21The Quiz
- 01:49The Answers
- 14:47The Explanations - Part One
- 12:27The Explanations - Part Two
Michael Applebaum is a medical doctor and a lawyer.
He is medical director of The Anabolic Clinic, SC and president of the fitness consulting firm, FitnessMed, Inc.
He has earned seven fitness certifications – more than any other medical doctor on the planet:
Master of Fitness Sciences
Certified Fitness Trainer
Certified Fitness Therapist
Certified Youth Fitness Trainer
Certified Endurance Fitness Trainer
Certified Specialist in Performance Nutrition
Certified Specialist in Fitness for Older Adults
He is clear that the only real preventive medicine is fitness.
Dr. Applebaum is the author of books on wellness, fitness, nutrition and diet.
He has presented nationally and internationally on these topics and the areas in which he practices medicine.
His websites are DrApplebaum.com, AnabolicClinic.com and FitnessMed.com