Fitness for Dancers
What you'll learn
- Use 20+ workouts to focus on different parts of the body or aspects of dance technique
- Modify their own workouts to incorporate their dance training
- Workouts can be done anytime: before/after class or workouts and pre/peri/post season,
This course is designed for dancers of all levels, whether you are starting out or have had many years of experience. Fitness is relevant at all stages of a dancer's career, however many general workout programs are not relevant to dancer's training needs.
This course comes with 20+ different workouts to target all areas of the body (arms, back, thighs, calves, glutes, core) while addressing the dance elements of balance, flexibility, coordination, and technique.
At the end of this course you will have a set of workouts you can do almost anywhere/anytime that you can utilize to strengthen yourself for dance class or keep your body in shape during your off-season.
Who this course is for:
- Dancers of all levels who would like to improve or maintain their fitness using relevant, dance-inspired exercises.
- Beginners (young & old) who need more stamina in order to spend more time improving their dance skills
- Experienced dancers who would like to improve/maintain fitness while still training their "dance muscles"
Hello! My name is Brittany and I am a certified personal trainer, group fitness instructor, dancer, and lifestyle coach! I have a degree in Sport & Exercise Science with minors in Dance and Fitness Training, as well as years of experience as a performer for world class organizations.
I love using the elements of fitness, health, dance, and lifestyle design to help others become the happiest and healthiest version of themselves!