- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Maximize results with full body primal movements in just 15 minutes, 3 Times per week for 4 weeks
- How to effectively combine resistance and High intensity interval training with minimal equipment
- Learn techniques that allow you to build muscle and burn fat at the same time
- Get guidance from industry leading Personal Trainers and Health Coaches
- Learn the importance of Functional Training
- Hack your body and cut to the core of effective fitness training with simple
- Utilize training tempos to get optimal results
- Workout at the same time as your coaches!
- We give full explanations of the techniques on every workout
- The benefits of completing a stuctured 4 week training program with science-based techniques
- Your body, your mind and your commitment
- Minimal gym equipment. You can perform all of these workouts with an exercise ball, dumbbells and your bodyweight as resistance
- We provide a beginners and intermediate versions of all exercises on every video.
A functional workout program designed to help you get fitter and stronger with minimal equipment meaning you can workout in the convenience of your own home or at the gym.
This comprehensive 4 week program will also help jump start your weight loss program and enhance your mobility.
Included is a workbook and over 200 short workout videos broken down into three fifteen minute workout per week. You can work at your own pace and only move on when you feel you are ready.
The program is scientifically designed to minimize injuries and over training but optimized to get the perfect amount of exercise to take you body to the next level in fitness and mobility.
- Anyone interested in improving their health and fitness through a structured, science based workout program
- Someone who wants to look good and feel great without sacrificing their bodies with unnecessarilly and potentially determiental exercises