What you'll learn
- What a fishbone Diagram is.
- The benefits of using a fishbone diagram.
- How to use the fishbone diagram.
- The FISH methodology.
- Introduction to 5 Why's.
- Different Elements of the Fishbone Diagram.
- Students are asked to complete a capstone project.
- Students are asked to create a fishbone diagram.
- No prerequisites are required.
In this course you will focus on a few key objectives so that you can develop a foundation with this powerful tool and then move on to using it yourself. Some of those foundational objectives include: learning what a fishbone diagram is, what the benefits of using a fishbone diagram are, how to use the FISH methodology and a few surprises that will give you real life experience. With that said we will challenge you to go and do, go and apply and then go and use what you learn.
Who this course is for:
- Manufacturing Employees.
- Service Oriented Employees.
- Operations Employees.
- Supply Chain Professionals.
- Quality Employees.
- Production Control Employees.
- Continuous Improvement Specialists.
- Lean Enthusiasts.
- Six Sigma Enthusiasts.
Lean Strategies International LLC is a community for people passionate about continuous improvement. Lean Strategies International LLC was founded in October of 2015. The vision of Lean Strategies International eventually transformed to educate, empower and transform lives around the world through the use of continuous improvement strategies. Specifically, Our mission is to provide: affordable and comprehensive educational opportunities and coaching that adds value. We do this through online courses and distance learning and ecommerce. Some attributes that are at the core of our business are Education. Integrity. Service . Teamwork and Fellowshipping.