- 31 mins on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What a fishbone Diagram is.
- The benefits of using a fishbone diagram.
- How to use the fishbone diagram.
- The FISH methodology.
- Introduction to 5 Why's.
- Different Elements of the Fishbone Diagram.
- Students are asked to complete a capstone project.
- Students are asked to create a fishbone diagram.
- No prerequisites are required.
In this course you will focus on a few key objectives so that you can develop a foundation with this powerful tool and then move on to using it yourself. Some of those foundational objectives include: learning what a fishbone diagram is, what the benefits of using a fishbone diagram are, how to use the FISH methodology and a few surprises that will give you real life experience. With that said we will challenge you to go and do, go and apply and then go and use what you learn.
- Manufacturing Employees.
- Service Oriented Employees.
- Operations Employees.
- Supply Chain Professionals.
- Quality Employees.
- Production Control Employees.
- Continuous Improvement Specialists.
- Lean Enthusiasts.
- Six Sigma Enthusiasts.
In this lecture you will learn what a fishbone diagram is, where the fishbone diagram came from, what the benefits of using a fishbone diagram are, the different elements of a fishbone diagram and the two different processes that can be used when building a fishbone diagram.
In this video students will be introduced to a high level overview of the 5 why technique. They will also learn about the WHY methodology.