Church History: The First Five Hundred Years
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will be able to effectively discuss some of the major events of the church during the first five hundred years of its existence
- The student will also have a greater insight into why the church has prospered for the last two thousand years
- There are no pre-requisites or requirements for this course
This course is the second in a series of courses that examines the history of the church. This course traces the activities of the church from time of the Pauline Churches up through the Fall of Rome
The course is made up of five powerful video lectures that are designed to be watched in a single sitting.
The course is self paced which allows the student to complete the course in as little or as much time that is comfortable for the student.
The course is structured with five video lectures and also includes a midterm and a final exam. Both exams are multiple choice and are 25 questions in length.
This course is vital for persons who are working in the church, teaching Sunday School, leading Christian Education exercises, small study groups or lay members who are anxious to know more about the faith they have embraced.
- This course is intended for pastors, church leaders, christian educators and anyone else who has a genuine desire to know more about the church and where it has come from
This video looks at the rapid growth of the churches in the first century.