Make Your First EDM Track - No Experience Required!
- Demo-version of FL Studio 12/20. Purchased-version helps, but is not necessary.
UPDATED FOR FL STUDIO 20!
Learn the basics of making your first EDM track from Colin: A professional music/ghost producer with 4+ years of experience. With a discography of over 200 dance tracks, his productions has received acclaim from the likes of Studio DMI, EDM(dot)com and many more.
In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals, shortcuts and best resources for learning concepts such as:
Music theory, or how to make kickass melodies
Sampling, how to do it in FL Studio, and how to do it legally
Mixing your track to sound it's best
Where to sell/share your finish tracks
......and much more!
So whether you're a music producer looking to learn a few new tricks from the EDM realm, a neophyte looking to get into the music production game, or an EDM enthusiast looking to make a track to impress your friends, there's something in this course for you.
Who this course is for:
- Electronic Dance Music fans interested in gaining an appreciation for the craft of making their favorite music.
- Anyone with zero musical background who's interested in making their first electronic dance music track.
- Music producers looking to steal a couple tricks/techniques from the EDM realm.
- 01:59About Me
- 02:37Update for Users Using FL Studio 20
- 00:02Downloadable content
- 05:45Common Beginner Mistakes to Avoid
- 06:52Basic Composition of a Track
- 2 questionsIntroduction Quiz
Colin Warn is a dance music ghost producer hailing from Seattle.
Alter ego DJ Veaux, he's been teaching music production on forums from the legendary Laidback Luke production forums to the Max Vangeli "The Lab" forums for over six years.
His productions have received praise from the likes of Studio DMI, recording studio for artists like Diplo and Borgeous. He's made about 200+ tracks as of writing this bio from hip hop to dance music.