Your First Vacation Rental | Tips and Tricks for Airbnb
What you'll learn
- How to zero in on a location and find your ideal vacation rental / investment property.
- How to solve for demand, which leads to solid bookings and profitability.
- How to set it up on AirBnb and manage your requests so you get great guests and great reviews. (AKA, how to avoid AirBnb disasters!)
- How to manage your property easily and simply, from your phone, from anywhere in the world.
- No experience required!
YOUR FIRST VACATION RENTAL
Tips and tricks for picking and setting up your property, becoming an amazing Airbnb host, making management easy, and maximizing profitability.
Hi! I’m Rebecca, regular, full time mom of two busy boys, plus a dog, wife, small business owner, and Airbnb Superhost. Over the past few years we went on the journey from renters to investment property owners. We have 97% five star ratings and guests that rave about our place and our hosting style. In the first year or renting it out full time, we have over $70k of bookings in a 3bd/2ba cabin built in the 70s, that we turned around with only our own four hands, a strategy for how to stand out from the crowd, and an intentional method of solving for demand.
I am here to share the process we used to find our vacation rental, as well as tips and tricks for easy, profitable management.
Together we will talk through:
•How to zero in on a location and pick your property.
•How to solve for demand, which increases your probability of smashing profitability and makes it easy to get rave review from guests.
•How to setup the house for easy cleaning and simple management.
•How to pick the right housekeeper.
•How to avoid the disaster guests (and always get great ones!)
•And more! True stories that will make you laugh and give you ideas for how to stand out from the crowd
This is a business that you can run from anywhere in the world, on your phone, even with toddlers hollering in the background. See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- People interested in purchasing a property and renting it out short term (AirBnb), who want to do it right (actually make money!) and avoid all the trouble they think could come from letting other folks stay at their place!
Hi, I'm Rebecca! I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ who cut my teeth at wealth management firms primarily in the tech world of Silicon Valley. But when my first son was born, I started a non-profit that provided pro bono financial planning and education to a different group: young, everyday people in the early stages of their careers. I am currently a financial planner at Ellevest and enjoy continuing to create educational financial planning, personal finance, and business content, like this course. I live in Lake Tahoe, CA with my husband, two very busy little boys, and one very snuggly pup. Outside of work, I delight in keeping order, making copious lists, and periodically reorganizing all of the closets.