First Time Manager Course
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Motivating People
- Setting Goals for self and others
- Giving Positive workplace feedback
- Conducting Focused Meeting that will encourage others
- Delegate responsibilities
- Communicate upwards effectively, keeping my manager informed
- Coaching people to improve performance
- Guiding team through Change
- Communicating Clearly and sharing information
- Just a computer or mobile device with Internet access
I want to present to you a short course of about a 1 hour on First Time Manager
Why this course?
In my 25 years of building businesses and managing people, I have found that many Managers Fail in their role, as they do not have a complete understanding of what it means to be a Manager
There are tips and techniques I share in this course, once applied will help you be a successful manager.
The most important word in the course title is the word Manager, means to Manage People, this is one skill, once acquired will help you grow in your career.
If you want to achieve this very important skill, you have to take the initiative to learn and apply them. This is the course for you so come and get motivated and bring a positive change in your life. It gives me great pleasure by warmly welcoming you all in this course.
This course is divided into six parts, each covering a number of topics associated with one certain aspect of people management. With this structure, the course can be used as a guideline for training new managers as well as a guide for more experienced managers.
The course is divided into 6 modules:
What does it mean to manage people
Working with People
Coaching for success
Dealing with Change
- Beginner-level Managers looking to find out how to perform effectively in their new role
- Recruitment Managers looking for training to provide new management teams
- Existing Managers looking to get certified in managerial skills at a beginner-level