First Steps to Advanced Excel
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be effective and fast Advanced Excel user
- Write & combine formulas like SUMIFS, SUMPRODUCT, INDEX, MATCH, LOOKUP
- Know how to renovate them, audit them and how to use which formula for specific cases
- Give instructions to Excel to get things done by using MACROs
- Get familiar with VBA & can write macros to automate tasks
- Modify macros via Visual Basic
- Know various features of Excel and use them productively
- You should already have Microsoft Excel (version does not matter). However, the newer the better, newer have more options. Also, 2003 has a completely different interface. I will use 2013 during the course.
- Additionally, you should have basic skills of using Microsoft Excel
Learn and boost up your Excel skills to advanced level in functions, formulas, macros and VBA that will asist you for your all taks with numbers, with data.
Grow Your Competencies in Most Used Data Processing Software
- Usage of Excel Toolbar Functions
- Advanced Level Formulas
- Building Macors
- Creating, Modifying VBA
Expose Capabilities of Excel and Reveal Your Performance
Excel is the most used data processing software both in proffesional and academic life. Analyze the data and results lead us to make decisions more proper and beneficial. Fast and accurate analysis bring us right decisions in conditions.
Contents and Overview
This course contains 28 Lectures and 1,5 hours of content, most is secreencasting also presentations, and documents to study.
In Functions and Formulas Sections, you will learn how to use Excel skills better and other several ways to reach the result. Macro and VBA will give you totally a new ways to accomplish your tasks. More flexiable, reliable and automated.
This course is for intermediate excel users, who want to improve his knowledge to advanced level. Also, advanced users are welcome to refresh their minds. New Excelers can learn much about what Excel is possible to fulfill, and i am sure that this course will encourage them to learn and use Excel
You have some tasks which takes too much time, work load and possible errors, you will not to worry about those after this course.
- Users with a basic, intermediate knowledge of Excel and willing to be an advanced user
- Also Advanced users may follow his course to refresh their minds