How to read Quran with Tajweed - Qaida Lessons
- This is very basic course. For taking this course, you need only passion and love for learning. :)
This course is designed to teach you Arabic letters, lower case and upper case, how to join letters, use of vowels, long wovels, silent letters, examples for practice, double letters, how to spell, punctuation. etc.
in this course I am teaching Qaida, Qaeda, Beginners book for Arabic reading,
The material included in course is basic book for beginners. All material is videos for better learning. So, you come to know how to pronounce the proper way.
How long will it to complete? It depends upon the learners. If you are more interested in different languages, and you have some idea of Arabic then it will take you short time. Similarly, if your language is from the same family as Arabic, then it will take very short time. Otherwise it will take a little long. Approximately 1 - 2 months if you work one hour a day.
You need to take this course for learning how to read. So, before taking any course in Arabic language or translating or any course where you need to read Arabic, If you take this course before it, then the coming course is going to be easy for you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to take first step in Arabic Reading
- Those who know how to read classicle Arabic but they need to improve their pronunciation can also join this course
- Example: New Muslims, Kids, adults who didn't learn with Tajweed before, or those who just want to read Arabic
- 02:45Introductory Lecture How to read Quran with Tajweed and Arabic – Qaida Lessons
S S C from FBISE as a student of IISI
H S S C from FBISE as a student of IISI
B A (Economics and Islamic Studies) from UOP
M A (Islamic Studies) from UOS
M Phill (Quran & Tafseer) from AIOU
I am online teacher and giving classes to many learners who are interested in online learning.