First impression hack - Scientific HUMINT cheats!
What you'll learn
- Really connect with the people during a conversation
- Leave an excellent first impression by building rapport with anyone
- Use FBI tactics to your advantage!
- Improve and polish their existing social, communication and interview skills
- Leave anyone wanting to stay in touch with you!
- Use a new toolbox full with practical tricks to make a lasting first impression
- Learn the tactics explained in 'Never Split the Difference'
- Pen and paper to take notes
- Willingness to play with presented content
+ Easy to understand how-to videos!
+ Access to instructor if you ever get stuck!
You’ll never get a second chance to leave a great first impression.
Summary of the course
In other words, when you meet someone for the first time, you need to be on top of your game from the very beginning. The key is to build rapport. Rapport is the lubricant for social communication. When rapport is established, communication barriers go down and you will have the opportunity to make a lasting connection. This practice is used actively by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to get interviewees to open up and human intelligence (HUMINT) can be collected! Don't fall for those tricks! Throughout this course you will understand their tactics, so that you can use them to YOUR advantage!
Who should enrol?
You need to build rapport for any effective negotiation; this crash course teaches you the most important step of any negotiation - BUILDING RAPPORT. This finding is popularised by Chris Voss author of 'Never split the Difference'.
Whether you're meeting new connections, clients, class mates, team members or potential employers, I've put together a framework - based on scientific evidence - to help you put your best foot forward and make a positive and lasting first impression.
Why should you enrol?
This course goes well beyond the frequently heard tips: smile, be on time, put your phone away, look the other person in the eye, give a firm handshake and show genuine interest. In this course you will learn to BUILD RAPPORT , with human intelligence tactics, in the most challenging situation - the dreaded FIRST IMPRESSON.
I’m fully convinced of the benefits, but I don’t see why I should learn all this from you.
True, let me explain by giving you an overview of my experience:
- Parttime PhD Candidate (7 years - present). I read the science, you'll get the knowledge! What more do you want?
- Chief Information Security Officer (present). Managing Security, Privacy and Quality professionals. Responsible for implementing and maintaining a well balanced organisational risk posture;
- Software quality consultant (6,5 years). I've advised many managers of large / small IT projects on various software related aspects.
- Unlike most other courses, you may actually claim 1 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) after finishing this course completely
Besides experience as a consultant I hold the following certifications:
International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)
Certified Secure Software Lifecycle professional (CSSLP)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP / Europe)
Certified SCRUM Master
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
Leading Scaled Agile Framework
Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
PRINCE 2 foundation
Keep learning about Cyber Security, increase HUMINT to prevent Ransomware thought by a CISO!
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master the first 5 minutes of making a great first impression
- Consultants working with clients
- Sales representatives that want to expand their toolbox
- Interview candidates
- Anyone who wish to learn basic body language skills
- Students that want to learn interview skills
Soerin is a dedicated PhD candidate with 15+ years experience as information technology consultant. He specialises in teaching university students and clients in a wide range of topics (e.g. information security, research, software engineering, project management and statistics). He loves to read business related books, watch anime, and to work out.
Your success in every way is important to me!