First Certificate in English (B2) - Speaking Exam Simulation
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students learn through practising with authentic timed exams. Each video has all the parts of the exam, typical questions, photographs and timings.
- Students need to have at least an intermediate level (B1) of English
In this course you'll find 8 exams to practise. The examiners ask you questions and you answer. As you answer the clock on the screen tells you how long you should answer for.
Each of the exams comes with authentic questions, photographic material (part 2) and diagrams (part 3).
There are 4 different examiners all with different accents (English, American and Irish) so you can challenge your listening skills too.
- Students who want to do the Cambridge First Certificate in English exam
Tony gives you a quick introduction to what's available in this course and how best to use it. Remember, if you haven't studied the First Certificate speaking exam, you'll need to do our course 'First Certificate Speaking Success' to get the most out of this course.
Here's the first 'karaoke' exam. Remember to record yourself. Listen for your typical mistakes.