First aid for Holistic therapists
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn about emergency first aid initially life threatening situations,
- Students will learn basic anatomy and physiology but have a little research to do to aid their active learning.
- Students also gain access to the Introduction to mandatory training materials
- There are no prerequisists but a basic knowledge of English language is necessary.
- You should be able to use a computer, have speakers and headphones along with software to watch the recordings.
- First Aid kit, and basic understanding of human anatomy but don't worry about this too much as this is covered in the course
Learning to take charge in an emergency first aid situation is really important to assisting a casualty to recover quickly. This course instructs students in emergency first aid that is in line with training in the UK.
What will you learn? You will learn...
Defining first aid
The role of the first aider
The first aid kit
Check out my kit! Would it pass the legal test?!
Recording the accident; your responsibility as a holistic therapist.
Basic life support/cardio pulmonary resuscitation
and includes Introduction to mandatory training...
You have lifetime access to the recorded material and updates whenever there are changes required. Students receive their Udemy certificate and also a certificate from Deborah, of completion. You have your 30 day money back guarantee and access to the Q and a section for support.
- This course is primarily for holistic therapists but anyone anywhere around the world can benefit from this course as it will assist them to know how to take care of a first aid situation
- Students interested in being able to manage an emergency situation and who want to learn how to assist others whilst remaining safe.
- Students who want to learn and develop skills in first aid with the aim of helping others and even themselves in an emergency situation.
- Ultimately for all adults and children old enough to understand the concepts within
In this video Deborah creates a away of being able to practice cpr at home to gain an idea of the technique applied. However there is also a mistake - can you spot this?