First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- No previous training or special materials are required
Our First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens course is intended to help you prepare to address the health concerns inherent in caring for others and the possible damage the microscopic world can inflict. Unlike traditional academic curricula, you will learn actionable ways to practice and prepare for the bacteria pathogens you may encounter in your career. If you become exposed to bloodborne pathogens, you will have the knowledge to reduce the chances of disease transmission and protect others, including co-workers and patients from possible infection. Additionally, you'll know how to perform first aid in an emergency situation.
The course package includes:
- BBP and First Aid Lectures and Video Presentations
- BBP and First Aid Provider Handbook
NOTE - This course is for training on BBP and First Aid.
Who this course is for:
- Health Care Professionals
- Medical Students
- Nursing and Allied Health Care Students
- Emergency Responders
- Anyone who wants to be prepared in a medical emergency
- 01:08Who is NHCPS?
- 00:29Introducing Save A Life by NHCPS & The Disque Foundation
- 01:07Meet Our Executive Director
Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS is the premier online provider of ACLS, PALS, BLS and CPR, AED & First Aid certification, and recertification.
All proceeds from Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS support the efforts of the Disque Foundation, a nonprofit organization with a mission of advancing health care education to the under-served in the US and abroad. With the support of Save a Life Certifications by NHCPS, life support training has been made possible for the underserved in areas such as Haiti, Ethiopia, Malaysia, Costa Rica, Panama, and the United States.