- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn aspects of Google Firebase, Java programming and Android Studio in fascinating detail.
- The instructor will take the student through many of the functions of the real-time database provided by Google Firebase and see how we can apply it to specific real-world scenarios including a pre-designed Android app.
- We include 31 sample projects for reference which will hugely improve your skills and minimise any unnecessary mistakes.
- Use the Firebase console to create a new Firebase project and link it to an Android Studio Java project.
- How to achieve connectivity with the generated JSON file.
- The student will take a guided look at the JSON data format.
- To import and export data from a database.
- Understand and be able to implement Firebase compatible classes.
- The student will understand the wide functionality that can be used for databases and user authentication work.
- How to add the necessary Firebase libraries to an Android Studio project.
- Understand Java interfaces, listeners and events for us in a synchronous programming.
- The student will understand the reading and writing of simple data, reading and writing entire objects, plus we also cover user authentication and the reading of media files.
- This course will enhance the skills of a budding Android App Developer
- Learn fantastic Google Firebase tips and trade secrets from a programmer with 30 years of development experience.
- This course has been specifically designed for those of you with a basic understanding and some prior knowledge of Firebase projects, coding and the relevant terminology.
- Some programming experience is preferable as this course focuses solely on the aspect of the Google’s Firebase real-time database.
- Software prerequisites: Android Studio, an Android Studio SDK and Java JDK.
- A PC or MAC with internet connection.
- Passion for learning Android App development with Java and an enthusiasm and vision for the Android App or Apps that you wish to create and publish.
*** 3.5 hours of content ***
*** 50 comprehensive lectures ***
*** 31 sample projects included, with a mix of stand-alone and course projects ***
*** Free accompanying eBook of the course. All of the lecture content plus a glossary of the term used and an easy to read format. ***
***We have over 800 happy students on our courses***
*** Fantastic course which includes many practical challenges and focuses on student engagement. ***
This course is a great introduction for Android App developers to meet and explore the functions of the real-time Firebase database provided by Google, Google Firebase. The database provided by Google Firebase is a comprehensive database solution, provided in an easy-to-use manner with a straightforward interface to make implementing data management quite simple for the budding App developer.
You will be using Android Studio and be shown ways in which to enrich your Android Development through expert database management, user authentication, aspects of Java object-oriented programming language and the basic JSON database.
So, where to start?
Once the course is underway, we are going to take you through the basic Google Firebase console. Along the way, we will look at using Google’s Json Firebase database and Android Studio and the concept of user authentication, and the reading of media files.
There are some useful and interesting challenges throughout the lectures, with a combination of both stand-alone projects, known as “Spike” projects, and projects that directly affect the main game app to which this course feeds into.
As always and most importantly, you are in charge of the pace at which you wish to learn.
Mobile apps are a now huge industry, grown out of all proportion in recent years, so the skills to create fantastic apps are highly sought after. The Firebase realtime database for Android Apps is an excellent guide through the concepts of handling data. Over the course of 48 quality lectures - over 3 hours of lessons - we start at the basics of database management and show you the ways in which you can maximise your data with the minimum of effort. Excellent coding will always do the hard work for you and the Google realtime database that is Firebase is an invaluable tool to explore.
As a student of this course you should have a desire to explore user validation, media file storage and ways of handling data management. It is ideal for students who want to expand their knowledge in order to code, and code well in Java using Android Studio and this course is extremely useful to those of you wishing to progress into the exciting world of Android App development.
For those of you who enjoy being given the opportunity to code for themselves, with a guidance from the instructor - we guarantee you will get a real sense of achievement when you see your own code working!
So, what are you waiting for? Build a fantastic grounding in Android App Development, Android Studio and object-oriented Java Programming with this brilliant course and who knows where it will take you.
- A great course for those who wish to get to grips with a database, specifically the real-time database provided by Google Firebase, implemented using the JSON data format.
- You should have a desire to explore user validation, media file storage and ways of handling data management.
- This course is extremely useful to those of you wishing to progress into the exciting world of Android App development.
- Ideal for students who want to expand their knowledge in order to code, and code well in Java using Android Studio.
- For those who enjoy being given the opportunity to code for themselves, with a guidance from the instructor - a real sense of achievement when you see your own code working!
- Anyone looking to design, create and publish a real-world Android App and make some money!