Firebase Authentication masterclass with Angular
What you'll learn
- Create an Angular App that showcases User Authentication
- Implement User Authentication using social channels like Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, and Google
- Build sign-in/sign-up experiences using pop-ups as well as redirects
- Develop User Authentication using Phone Sign-in
- Sound knowledge of TypeScript
- Working knowledge of ES6 or later
- Hands-on experience with Angular
- Angular CLI(1.5+) and NodeJS(Latest Version) installed.
- A code Editor. Preferrably Visual Studio Code
- A laptop or PC with 4 GB of RAM and around 100 GB+ of Harddisk
Learn to implement User Authentication using Facebook, Twitter, Google, Github, Email/Password, Phone, and Anonymous strategies using Firebase Authentication.
We'll start with understanding the Firebase Console. We'll then configure and enable several sign-in methods on Firebase Authentication Providers Section. We'll then implement User Authentication in our Angular App. Finally we'll refactor the code.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to implement User Authentication using social identity providers like Facebook, Google, Twitter, and GitHub. You'll also be able to implement User Authentication using Email/Password, Phone and Anonymous strategies.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Angular Developers curious about Firebase Authentication.
- Angular Developers looking to implement User Authentication with Email/Password combination, Phone Number, and social Open Identity providers like Facebook, Twitter, Google, GitHub etc.
- Developers looking to learn implementing Social Sign-in in their apps.
Experience as (Web) Developer
I started with programming at the age of 18 and I've been doing that ever since. During my initial days, I used to work with C, C++, Java, and C#. I've worked on various projects involving these programming languages. I also have a little bit of experience with Windows and BlackBerry Mobile App development. I also participated in a few developer programs during my college days and won many accolades.
This interest in programming languages led me to work as a Full Stack Web Developer and Consultant for one of the world's most valuable company. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.
I've worked on a lot of digital transformation engagements involving content management systems like AEM, chatbots, and single-page applications built with Angular and React. My current job also takes me to different countries and geographies. I'm currently based out in Sydney, Australia.
Experience as Instructor
Apart from my regular work, I'm also really passionate about teaching and mentoring people. I've been doing this ever since I started programming. I used to organize events where I took sessions on various programming languages in my college.
I started doing that more passionately and seriously when I was first asked to mentor a batch of fresh recruits in my organization. I've never looked back ever since.
I've conducted several learning sessions, and workshops on technologies like Angular and NodeJS. I've learned most of these technologies myself and I know exactly where someone can get stuck. And through my courses and sessions, I try to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics. Here on Udemy, I've mentored around 56,000+ Students through two of my courses. I've seen a lot of my students getting new or better jobs, build awesome web applications, acquire amazing projects, or simply enjoy their hobby as a web developer with the help of my content.
I also try to write about Angular on StackOverflow, ThePracticalDev Community, and Medium.
This passion for mentoring and sharing my knowledge also got me recognized by Google as a Developer Expert in Angular.
I give talks and host free workshops from time to time. To stay up to date on such free events, do feel free to follow me on Twitter(@SiddAjmera)