Firebase Authentication In Android
What you'll learn
- Adding Firebase to your Android Studio Project
- Connecting your Android App to Firebase Project
- Enabling Email / Password on Firebase Console
- Adding firebase libraries to your android studio project
- Firebase Password - Based Account
- Designing android studio Sign In Activity
- Designing Android Studio Sign Up Activity
- Android Studio Signin and Signup a user using email and password
- Android Studio Firebase Authentication Sign Out
- Basic knowledge for android studio
- Basic knowledge for android studio libraries and dependancies
Are you scared of the whole backend authentication service? worry no more firebase has you in control.
Firebase aims to build secure authentication systems easy while improving the sign-in and onboarding process of end-users.
This is a hands-on course which means you will be building the app as you learn.
I will train you on how to create a firebase project and integrate it with your app to achieve firebase authentication.
You will require a few requests to achieve this for example.
Andriod Studio Latest Version, Jetpack libraries, and physical device or emulator.
Once you have this requirement meet now it's time to connect your project with firebase which includes the following process.
1. Create a firebase project.
2. Register your app with firebase
3. Adding a firebase configuration file to your android studio project.
4. Adding firebase SDKs to your android studio project.
The course was designed with from beginners level and hence you don't have to worry about taking this course.
You will start by learning how to create a new android project and setting up your custom theme, this will help you to get started from a beginner's level.
We will proceed and introduce firebase, We will begin by creating a new firebase project, register our app, and finally add firebase SDK to our android studio project.
The third step will be authenticating and onboarding app users.
Why should you take this course?
Learning programming is not easy and finding the best person/place you can of great value.
This course is designed with beginners' minds. You will learn as you practice and before the end of the code you will have your app running.
The sole aim of this course is to help you develop a secure authentication mechanism using firebase
Let's see each other inside
Who this course is for:
- Android Developers
- Anyone looking to learn android firebase authentication skills
- Anyone who want to improve android developement skills
- anyone who want to learn android development
My name is kirungu Richard.
Mobile Developers with extensive experience in developing high-quality mobile apps.
Passionate in mentorship and training.
I provide informative courses at a budget-friendly price.
My courses are simple and easy to comprehend, breaking down the complex bit into simple and easy-to-understand modules.
The courses are beginner-friendly and even suitable for experienced developers