Fire Safety At Work
- 31 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Fire, its causes & consequences
- How does the fire start
- Fire triangle & its elements in detail
- Classification of fire
- Principles to extinguish the fire
- Fire extinguisher and its anatomy
- Types of fire extinguishers and their safe and suitable use
- Method to Use a fire extinguisher
- How to handle fire extinguishers safely
- Rules of fire fighting and safety precautions
- How to respond a fire emergency
- Arrangements to prevent the fire
- Evacuation planning
- Fire training and drills
- No any prior knowledge is required
- Be able to understand basic english
It is a legal requirement that all employees undergo basic Fire Safety training at induction and periodically thereafter, expected annually in most workplaces. The training must be carried out by a competent person with suitable and sufficient skills and knowledge of fire safety. OSHA standards require employers to develop evacuation and prevention plans. Employers must provide proper exits, employee training, and fire-fighting equipment.
This course is designed to provide you the knowledge required to act safely in the event of a fire at your workplace. In this course you will learn:
Fire, Its Causes & Consequences
Fire Triangle & Its Elements
Fire Extinguishers & its Anatomy
Types of Extinguishers
Operating Fire Extinguishers
Do's & Don'ts of Fire Extinguishers
Rules of Fire Fighting
Fire Training & Drills
- Any individual interested to learn about fire safety.
- Managers, supervisors and workers working in any organization.
Learners will be able to understand the basics of Fire including its causes and consequences.
Learners will be able to understand the role of three elements to complete the fire triangle.