Fire Safety and Prevention Planning
What you'll learn
- Understand why should you have a FIRE Prevention and Response Plan
- Understand how to control the FIRE hazards
- Understand the fixed extinguishing systems
- Understand the usage of portable FIRE extinguishers
- Understand the various modes of heat transfer (i.e conduction, convection and radiation)
- Understand the "Training Requirements" for FIRE prevention and response planning
- Develop FSMS (Fire Safety Management System) for Organizations
- Define the Roles and Responsibilities of a Fire Marshal or Fire Warden
- Understand the usage and working mechanism of fixed and portable installations
- Understand how to conduct fire risk assessments and develop mitigation plans
- You should have a place which is free from any distractions
- You should closely concentrate on what is taught, sign-out from any social media
Number of Sections: 10
Number of Lectures: 29
Number of Quizzes: 1 comprehensive quiz
Number of Additional Resources: 17
Lectures Duration: 125 Minutes
Course Approach: Thorough Detailing of Stated Subject, Practical Approach, Industries Best Practices Elaboration and Accelerated Learning Technique (ALT).
As witnessed by many or can even be seen on social media / print media that catastrophes occurred due to FIRE and the prime reason is lack of knowledge and understanding 'Learn not to Burn', around the globe almost every country has builtin legislation's regarding FIRE safety and prevention planing.
Understanding of "Fire Safety and Prevention Planning" is one of the necessary ingredient of our life. In this course we will learn the detailed methods of "Fire Prevention" that are one of the pre-requisites to work in any organization, even if you have no understanding about occupational safety or FIRE, this course is going to transform you from novice level to expert's grounds.
At the end of this course you will be able to implement Fire Safety and Prevention Planning within your organization and workplaces in accordance with the standard requirements.
This course is in compliance with the "Fire Safety Reforms 2005", "NFPA USA" and "OSHA" requirements.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
All my Courses have 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Click on the Red “Buy Now" Button at the Top Right Hand Side of the Page Then follow the instructions to register and pay for the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is better suitable for HSE professionals, Experienced and Non Experienced Individuals, Supervisors, Technicians and Undergraduate students
- Fire Safety Professionals
- Applicants of Health and Safety Jobs & Positions
- Students and fresh graduates looking for building an outstanding resume
- Even if you are not listed in above categories, still you should take this course since FIRE is one of the most dangerous ingredient of life that has irreversible effects. This course will support you to respond rapidly in worst case scenarios of FIRE.
PE, CSP, ASP, CMIOSH, OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainer USA, MIIRSM, Member NSC USA, Professional Member ASSP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, MSc. UK, MEngg Industrial Manufacturing, BE Mechanical, a Serial Entrepreneur and a Business Professional with Successful Startups
Syed Muhammad Shamuel Shees with more than 10 years of experience is the Chief HSE Consultant of Phoenix Safety Consultants (Private) Limited and has worked with more than 35+ nationals and multinationals as HSE consultant and has completed several projects. Having distinctions throughout his professional career makes him stand out of the crowd. He holds Master’s Degree in Industrial Manufacturing (NED) and Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (MUET) and currently studying MSc. in Safety Risk and Reliability Engineering (Herriot Watt University UK) with more than 30 international/national certifications in Occupational Safety and Health with renowned professional memberships (MIIRSM, CMIOSH, Professional Member ASSP, NSC and FPAP).
He is proficient in developing, planning, reviewing, communicating and implementing HSE policies in all areas of responsibility, Professional Trainer and HSE Lead tutor for (NEBOSH, IOSH, OSHA, BSC, IRCA, City and Guilds, other various certification programs), Also he hold globally recognized qualifications i.e CSP, ASP, International Diploma in Safety Engineering (IDSE) NCFE UK, OSHAcadmey 132 Hours USA, NEBOSH IGC, British Safety Council Level 6 IDipOSH, ASP, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 ISO 45001:2018 Migration Certificate, IOSH Train The Trainer, and various renowned certifications.
Proficient in assessing HSE risks and identifying hazards using professional tools as Hazards and Operability (HAZOP), Preliminary Hazards Analysis (PHA), Structured What If Techniques (SWIFT) and Task Hazards Analysis (THA) studies for companies.
He is having extensive skills in Risk Management, Audits, Strategic Planning, Procedural Reviews, Emergency Response Planning, Crisis Management, Training and Development, Fire Safety, Social Accountability 8000 (SA8000), Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Implementation of ISO standards (i.e. 9001, 14001, 18001, 22000, 22001, 27001, 50001), Implementation of NFPA & OSHA standards supply chain management, FMEA etc.
He has provided high quality and standardized international education to individuals and corporate clients. He is also one of the renowned Trainer's in OHS field. Having developed multiple courses related to Management, Engineering and Occupational Health and Safety on Corporate client's demand that serves the purpose of tailored education according to their needs.
As an area of interest he is also one of the very good SEO specialist, blogger, Freelancing and social media marketer.
By taking his courses; individuals will be getting benefits from his expertise in fields of HSE, Management, Engineering and Freelancing with career advice for professional growth in mentioned fields.