Fire Safety and Prevention Planning
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand why should you have a FIRE Prevention and Response Plan
- Understand how to control the FIRE hazards
- Understand the fixed extinguishing systems
- Understand the usage of portable FIRE extinguishers
- Understand the various modes of heat transfer (i.e conduction, convection and radiation)
- Understand the "Training Requirements" for FIRE prevention and response planning
- Develop FSMS (Fire Safety Management System) for Organizations
- Define the Roles and Responsibilities of a Fire Marshal or Fire Warden
- Understand the usage and working mechanism of fixed and portable installations
- Understand how to conduct fire risk assessments and develop mitigation plans
- You should have a place which is free from any distractions
- You should closely concentrate on what is taught, sign-out from any social media
Number of Sections: 10
Number of Lectures: 29
Number of Quizzes: 1 comprehensive quiz
Number of Additional Resources: 17
Lectures Duration: 125 Minutes
Course Approach: Thorough Detailing of Stated Subject, Practical Approach, Industries Best Practices Elaboration and Accelerated Learning Technique (ALT).
As witnessed by many or can even be seen on social media / print media that catastrophes occurred due to FIRE and the prime reason is lack of knowledge and understanding 'Learn not to Burn', around the globe almost every country has builtin legislation's regarding FIRE safety and prevention planing.
Understanding of "Fire Safety and Prevention Planning" is one of the necessary ingredient of our life. In this course we will learn the detailed methods of "Fire Prevention" that are one of the pre-requisites to work in any organization, even if you have no understanding about occupational safety or FIRE, this course is going to transform you from novice level to expert's grounds.
At the end of this course you will be able to implement Fire Safety and Prevention Planning within your organization and workplaces in accordance with the standard requirements.
This course is in compliance with the "Fire Safety Reforms 2005", "NFPA USA" and "OSHA" requirements.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
All my Courses have 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Click on the Red “Buy Now" Button at the Top Right Hand Side of the Page Then follow the instructions to register and pay for the course.
- This course is better suitable for HSE professionals, Experienced and Non Experienced Individuals, Supervisors, Technicians and Undergraduate students
- Fire Safety Professionals
- Applicants of Health and Safety Jobs & Positions
- Students and fresh graduates looking for building an outstanding resume
- Even if you are not listed in above categories, still you should take this course since FIRE is one of the most dangerous ingredient of life that has irreversible effects. This course will support you to respond rapidly in worst case scenarios of FIRE.