Fire Safety: Become A Fire Safety Expert
What you'll learn
- Understanding fire in a very simple way and in only 42 minutes of condensed training course.
- Be familiar with fire concepts like fire tetrahedron, Risk assessment, fire evacuation plans, flash point, etc.
- Be familiar with the different types of fire extinguishers and how to use them.
- Able to control fire hazards, using different contol measures.
- Knowing the most effective extinguishing agent to be used against each class of fire.
- Control fire hazards results from differnt activities such as welding and cutting, smoking, electricity, hot surfaces, etc.
- Knowing the principles of fire risk assessment.
- Knowing the principles of fire evacutaion plans.
- Download the course slides for free from lecture 1
- Log off social media, find a quiet place with no distractions.
Almost all countires restrict rules for fire protection in any workplace, and ensure that these rules are applied on the groud, so fire knowledge is no longer a lexury or extra information.
Join more than a thousand happy student in the strongest fire safety course on udemy, even if you have zero knowledge about safety or fire, this course is going to take your hand from the simplest fire concept to the experts playground.
It the "SAFETY FIRST" sign is what you see upon entering any industrai site, no job interview in a decent industrial company can exclude the fire subject.
- A simple yet very strong guide for protection against fire hazards.
- Understanding of fire concepts such as fire tetrahedron, fire risk assessment & evacuation plans, flash point, etc.
- Materials free for download includes: The full course materials, fire inspection checklist, & a guideline for fire evacuation plan.
- The course structure starts with simple demonstration of fire, and fire chemistry, developing to fire terminology, fire classes, extinguishers, and with the same simplicity ends up with fire risk assessment and evacuation plans.
- Why take this course? Because fire knowledge is not a luxury, it is a life saving.
Who this course is for:
- Workers in industrial environments.
- Applicants in safety and health jobs.
- Safety and health professionals.
- Students and fresh graduates looking for building a solid CV.
- Who ever want to protect his home, workplace, etc. against fire hazards.
Safety and Health Trainer and Engineer, who trains hundreds of students each year, holds variety of high end safety and health certificates such as NEBOSH, NASP, DSW, HAZWOPER, HAZOP, and more.
Field experience in two of the most hazardous workplace environments "Offshore Petroleum and Shipbuilding", worked with the most experienced clients in the oil and gas business "British Petroleum", "Shell", etc.
Also have a great experience as an entrepreneur and business manager, as i own a variety of business in the fields of food industry and technology